Love Monster Wineglass DIY
Make your own adorable Love Monster Wineglass. This easy step by step tutorial will show you how to easily make a cute wineglass monster which is perfect for a centerpiece, mantel decor or table decorations on Valentine’s Day or Halloween! If you are looking for an adorable craft project, this is it!
This love monster wineglass was made with pink for Valentine’s Day. Simply make the color bright purple, orange, or green and you are an adorable craft for Halloween – you can also leave it pink, or mix and match the colors for a great centerpiece, mantel decor or table decoration look!
I simply adore painted wine glass decor, as you can see by the Love Bug Wineglass DIY (Valentine’s Day or Summer decor), Turkey Wine Glass DIY (Thanksgiving or Fall), DIY Wine Glass Snowman (Christmas or Winter), DIY Wine Glass Witch (Halloween) and the DIY Pineapple Candle Holder (anytime!) crafts I have shared in the past. But the truth is, these painted wine glass crafts are simple to make, fun, and are finished in no time flat. Truly just about any adult can make them.
Love Monster Wineglass DIY Materials:
• Any Wine Glass(es)
• Paint Brushes
• Small Easel or Paper Plate
• Bright Pink Paint (use Orange, Green or Purple for Halloween)
• White Paint
• 3 mismatched Googly Eyes
• 1 Fluffy Boa (Hot Pink is used in this tutorial)
• 1 White Pipe Cleaners
• 2 Pink Pipe Cleaners (use Orange, Green or Purple for Halloween)
• 1 Small Pompoms (red was used in this tutorial)
• Glue Gun
• Glue Sticks
• Tea Lights (for decoration)
Love Monster Wineglass DIY Instructions:
• Cut 1/4 of the pink pipe cleaners off, cut the white pipe cleaners in half and twist a pink and white together twice
• Wrap one end of the twisted pipe cleaner around your finger to twirl the end, twist the bottoms together (this will be hot glued to the back of your wine glass).
• Lay down a covering to protect your work surface.
• Paint the inside of your wineglass bright pink with your paintbrush (you can use a foam paintbrush).
• Allow to dry.
• Paint the outside of your wineglass bright pink with your paintbrush (you can use a foam paintbrush).
• Allow to dry.
• Turn your glass upside down and paint a large white smile onto the bowl of the glass towards the bottom, just make sure to leave room for the fluffy boa.
• Allow to dry completely.
• Glue 3 different size googly eyes above the mouth.
• Hot glue your pink and white pipe cleaner to each side of the back of the wineglass to form antennas.
• Now glue a red pom-Pom ball on the end of each pipe cleaner twirl
• To finish your love monster hot glue a pink boa around the bottom of your wine glass and cut off any excess boa.
• Top off with a tea light candle for looks only! If you want to use a flameless tea light for this one to imitate a flame, that would look super cute! Between the pipe cleaners and fluffy boa, and an open flame is strongly discouraged!
• Set this cute little wine glass in the middle of your table, on your fireplace mantel or an end table for a great Valentine or Haloween decoration! Make a group of three in the same or in staggered height for a sweet little centerpiece.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: