How To Make Your Own Lavender Bath Salts
Here’s a simple recipe for making your own lavender bath salts! Keep your Lavender bath salts for yourself, or give them away as gifts or shower favors. This is a wonderful and easy way to indulge in a long, soothing, scented luxurious bath.
Directions To Make Lavender Bath Soak
• Pour two cups of Epsom Salt into a large bowl.
• Grind Lavender Flower Buds. A coffee grinder works great, but if you don’t have one, you can use a food processor.
• Add ground lavender to the Epsom salts and mix to combine.
• That’s it!
• Store in an airtight container.
• If giving as a gift, label the container with product name, ingredients, and directions for use.
How To Use Lavender Bath Soak
• Add a half a cup of Lavender Bath Soak to your bath water. Allow to dissolve.
• Relax and enjoy!
Do you have a lavender bath salt recipe you’d like to share?
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: