Eggnog Bark Recipe
The delicious combination of pecans, cranberries and spices make for a perfect holiday bark recipe. Update your traditional Christmas bark recipe with this fabulous Eggnog Bark.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes, plus 1 hour refrigeration
• 12oz Vanilla Almond Bark
• 8oz White Chocolate
• 1 cup Pecans, finely copped
• 1 cup Dried Cranberries, divided
• 1 tsp Nutmeg
• ½ tsp Cinnamon
• ½ Pecan Halves
• Line a 13×9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Melt the almond bark and white chocolate together in a microwave safe bowl, 50% power for 2 minutes then 30 second increments on high stirring after each microwaving until melted and smooth.
• Remove smooth bark mixture from the microwave, add chopped Pecans and ¾ cup of the dried cranberries. Stir to combine.
• Pour the mixture into the prepared 13×9 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
• Sprinkle eggnog bark with the remaining cranberries and ½ Cup of Pecan halves.
• Refrigerate at least one hour.
• Remove eggnog bark from the pan and then break or cut into desired sized pieces.
• Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
• Makes 40 servings Eggnog Bark
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: