Panera’s Cream Cheese Soup Recipe
Hubby first made this copycat soup recipe Christmas Eve 2010, and he has made it every Christmas Eve since, as well as a many times in between the holiday. This is one fabulous soup. Everyone that has this Panera Cream Cheese Soup not only wants seconds, but the recipe too!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 Minutes
• 4 cups Chicken Broth
• 4 cups Potatoes, peeled and cubed (if you have yellow potatoes, it makes for a nice color)
• ¼ cup Onions, chopped and minced
• ½ tsp Season Salt
• ¼ tsp White Pepper
• ¼ tsp Ground Red Pepper
• 8oz Cream Cheese
• Combine chicken broth, potatoes, onion and spices in a large pot.
• Bring to a boil on medium heat, and continue to allow the soup to boil until potatoes are tender.
• Smash potatoes to release heat for thickening (hubby uses his stick blender).
• Reduce to low heat.
• Add cream cheese.
• Continue to heat, stirring frequently, until cream cheese melts.
• Serve hot.
• Makes 8 servings Panera’s Cream Cheese Soup Recipe
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: