Pumpkin Icebox Cake Recipe
This Pumpkin Icebox Cake recipe tastes like pumpkin pie. The Pumpkin Icebox Cake gets better the longer it sets in your refrigerator, so it is a great recipe to make a day or two in advance of a big function.
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook time:18 minutes
• 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs
• 1, 1/4 cup Brown Sugar, divided
• Dash of Salt
• 1 stick Unsalted Butter, melted
• 2 packets Unflavored Powdered Gelatin
• 1/4 cup Water
• 1 15oz can Pumpkin
• 1 12oz can Evaporated Milk
• 4oz Cream Cheese
• 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp ground Nutmeg
• Preheat oven to 325°.
• In a mixing bowl combine Graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup brown sugar, dash of salt.
• Add melted butter, mix until combined.
• Press Graham cracker mixture into the bottom of an 8 1/2 x 11 pan.
• Bake at 325° for 18-20 minutes, until brown.
• Cool completely on a wire rack.
• In a small bowl combine water and gelatin packets, set aside.
• In a mixing bowl, beat together pumpkin and cream cheese, allow to sit.
• In a pot on the stove combine evaporated milk, 1 cup brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
• Bring to a simmer.
• Stir in the gelatin mixture, stir until completely dissolved.
• Pour warm stove mixture into the mixing bowl pumpkin mixture.
• Beat until smooth.
• Pour into cooled Graham Cracker crust,
• Refrigerate overnight.
Makes 12 servings of Pumpkin Icebox Cake
Links that will help:
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: