Raspberry White Hot Chocolate Recipe
Snuggle up this winter with a cup of Raspberry White Hot Chocolate made from scratch. A delicious update to traditional hot chocolate, this yummy mixture will warm you up inside.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
• 2 cups Whole Milk
• ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
• 2 tsp Raspberry Extract
• 3 drops Pink Food Coloring
• Whipped Cream, for garnish
• Pink Sprinkles, for garnish
• In a small sauce pan, add milk, white chocolate chips and raspberry extract.
• Over medium-low heat, stir until the chocolate is melted completely.
• Add 3 drops pink food coloring; stir in food coloring completely.
• Pour into a mug; garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Makes 1 Raspberry White Hot Chocolate
Note: if you prefer red, substitute red food coloring for pink, and use red sprinkles for garnish.
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: