Cranberry Bliss Cocktail
The Cranberry Bliss Cocktail is the perfect drink to serve at your holiday parties and get-togethers. Enjoy the sweet-tart taste of cranberry this holiday season with this delicious holiday beverage.
Prep Time: 14 minutes
• 3 oz Cranberry Juice
• 1.5 oz Cranberry Vodka
• 1 oz Kinky Liqueur
• 5 Fresh Cranberries
• Crushed Ice
• Chill a Martini Glass in the freezer for 12 minutes.
• In a Martini shaker, combine cranberry juice, cranberry vodka, kinky liqueur and crushed ice; shake vigorously.
• Strain into the chilled glass filled with crushed ice.
• Garnish with fresh cranberries.
• Makes 1 Cranberry Bliss Cocktail
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: