Peach Margarita Recipe
Warm summer evenings are perfectly suited to a delicious, cool libation. This Peach Margarita is just the drink for the occasion. On the rocks, this Peach Margarita Recipe is exquisitely sweet, refreshing and potent!
Prep Time:5 minutes
• 2oz Simple Syrup
• 4oz Lime Juice
• 2oz Cointreau
• 3oz Tequila
• Sliced Peaches or Limes
• Coarse Salt or Sugar
• Rim a Margarita glass with sugar or salt. (For this drink, I prefer sugar.)
• Fill your rimmed Margarita glass 1/2-2/3 full with ice cubes.
• In a cocktail shaker, combine simple syrup, lime juice, Cointreau and Tequila; shake well.
• Pour mixture in a glass.
• Serve with sliced peaches if you rimmed with sugar, serve with sliced limes if you rimmed with salt.
Makes 3 Peach Margaritas
This is truly a lovely drink, and I am serious about it making three, not two. Even divided three ways it is potent, so be aware of that!
Even though this is a Margarita, it is sweet. That is why I suggest rimming the glass with coarse, decorator sugar instead of the traditional coarse salt.
This goes down very, very smooth …
I have another version of Peach Margarita that is much, much sweeter, although no where near as potent. I’ll be sharing that before the end of the summer.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: