No Bake Marshmallow Christmas Squares Recipe
● Prep time: 20 minutes
● Bake time: None
● Setting time: 24 hours
● Yield: 18-24 squares
1 bag miniature marshmallows
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups Graham wafer crumbs
Dash of salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
● Coat a 13″ x 9″ pan with baking spray
● In a large bowl add marshmallows, Graham cracker crumbs, salt, vanilla and maraschino cherries.
● Toss and mix so all the cherries and marshmallows have been distributed evenly.
● Add sweetened condensed milk, mix thoroughly so all the ingredients are coated.
● Divide coconut in half. Place half the coconut on the bottom only of your pan, then top with marshmallow mixture.
● Sprinkle remaining shredded coconut over the top of pan mixture.
● Press the marshmallow mixture evenly and firmly. By pressing your actually adhering the shredded coconut onto the marshmallow cherry mixture.
● Place in refrigerator and let set for 24 hours.
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!