20 Delicious Margarita Recipes
Frozen, Shaken or On-the-Rocks. From raspberry to grapefruit to cucumber and more; there is a Margarita to please everyone. Instead of the traditional classic, expand your libation horizons with one of these fantastic 20 Delicious Margarita Recipes!
The margarita is a cocktail containing tequila, triple sec and lime lemon juice, often served with salt on the rim of the glass. You can get a Margarita shaken, on the rocks, frozen and straight up! Margaritas are severed in a variety of glasses, but mainly in the traditional Margarita glass, although I personally prefer a Polycarbonate Margarita Glass for patio, poolside and parties.
The origin of the Margarita dates to the 1930s and 1940s when it was invented in Mexico. The credit for popularizing this delicious drink goes to Albert Hernandez, for popularizing a Margarita in San Diego in the late 1940s at the La Plaza restaurant in La Jolla.
We should all thank Mr. Hernandez!
Today we have many variations of that popular, traditional Margarita Recipe (The IBA Official list of Cocktails is 50% tequila, 29% Cointreau, 21% fresh lime juice). Try one of these enticing and delicious Margarita Recipes with dinner, at a party, or just-because!
● Avacado Margarita | By Tricia Sutton
● Easy Blackberry Margarita Recipe This marvelous and easy to make blackberry margarita recipe is perfect for parties summer cocktail! Made with fresh blackberries, this frozen margarita recipe is one delicious adult beverage. This blackberry margarita is a superb summer cocktail. Try one tonight
● Blueberry Passionfruit Margaritas | Family Food and Travel
● Champagne Margarita Recipe | The Kitchen is my Playground
● Cucumber Margarita Recipe | The Wicked Noodle
● Dragon Fruit Margarita | My Gourmet Connection
● Fresh Grapefruit Pomegranate Margarita | Farm Fresh Feasts
● Frozen Blackberry Margarita Recipe | Cooking with Curls
● Frozen Strawberry Margarita | My Gourmet Connection
● Grapefruit Margarita Recipe | Ready to Yumble
● Italian Margarita Recipe – This sweet and tart Italian Margarita recipe is a fun update to a traditional margarita. This refreshing Italian margarita is an easy to make cocktail perfect for a party, sipping in the backyard, or to enjoy on a relaxing weekend with friends.
● Lemon Lime Basil Margarita Recipe | Hot Eats and Cool Reads
● Mango Orange Margarita – This Mango Orange Margarita recipe is sweet, spicy, tart and tangy. A taste sensation in a glass!
● Mango Coconut Margarita | Snappy Gourmet
● Margarita Jello Shots Recipe – This is simply the best Margarita jello shot recipe you will ever make! It truly tastes like a Margarita. Make them salted in a regular shot glasses full of this delightful concoction, or unsalted to-go gelatin shots in stack-able disposable containers.
● Peach Margarita Recipe – Warm summer evenings are perfectly suited to a delicious, cool libation. This Peach Margarita is just the drink for the occasion. On the rocks, this Peach Margarita Recipe is exquisitely sweet, refreshing and potent!
● Pineapple Margarita | val Event Gal
● Raspberry Margarita Recipe – A fresh, raspberry twist to a traditional margarita cocktail, this Raspberry Margarita Recipe is a little sweet, a little tart, and totally delicious!
● Sunburned Strawberry Margarita Recipe – Add a little zest to a delicious, homemade strawberry margarita tonight! This sweet and spicy Sunburned Strawberry Margarita pairs wonderfully with Mexican food, party snacks, or just sipping on the deck.
● Strawberry Key Lime Margarita | My Suburban Kitchen
● Watermelon Jalapeno Frozen Margarita! | Housewives of Frederick County
● Watermelon Margarita Recipe | Baking Beauty
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!