This fresh, Blueberry Cobbler Recipe is simply outstanding! Easy to make, it is a delicious summer comfort-food recipe that will have your friends and family asking for seconds!
Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Got fresh blueberries? You’ll love this simple to make blueberry cobbler. It is simple to make, and tastes so good! While I list it as a summer recipe, with fresh blueberries readily available all year round, it is now really an anytime treat!
Blueberry Cobbler Recipe Notes:
• This is a pretty straightforward recipe. It is very rich due to all the butter (mmmm butter!).
• Serve warm or cold, à la mode with vanilla ice cream (especially when warm!), topped with whipped cream, or serve by itself. It is all good.
Blueberry Cobbler Ingredients:
• 4 pints Blueberries
• 1½ cups Sugar, divided
• 16 TBSP unsalted Butter, diced (2 sticks)
• 1 cup Flour
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 4 Eggs
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
Blueberry Cobbler Mise en Place:
Blueberry Cobbler Directions:
• Preheat oven to 375°.
• Lightly grease a 13″x9″ baking pan.
• Toss blueberries and ½ cup of sugar together until coated, spread into 13″x9″ pan.
• Combine flour, baking powder, and 1 cup sugar.
• Cut in butter.
• In a separate bowl, beat eggs, then add them to the butter mixture.
• Add vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.
• Drop mixture on top of blueberries by the spoonful. Allow mixture to cover the fruit.
• Bake for 35 minutes until slightly brown and bubbly.
• Serve with vanilla ice cream or sweet whipped cream.
- 4 pints Blueberries
- 1½ cups Sugar, divided
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 16 TBSP unsalted Butter, diced
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lightly grease a 13″x9″ baking pan.
3. Toss 4 pints of blueberries and ½ cup of sugar together until coated, spread into 13″x9″ pan.
4. Combine 1 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1 cup sugar.
5. Cut in 16 tablespoons of butter (2 sticks).
6. In a separate bowl, beat 4 eggs, then add them to the butter mixture.
7. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, mix well.
8. Drop mixture on top of the blueberries in the 13x9 pan by the spoonful. Allow mixture to cover fruit.
9. Bake for 35 minutes until slightly brown and bubbly.
10. Serve with vanilla ice cream or sweet whipped cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 528Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 4gSugar: 52gProtein: 6g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
Enjoy fresh blueberry recipes? You will love these terrific blueberry recipes:
• Blueberry Pie Recipe – An easy to make blueberry pie. This delicious homemade blueberry pie combines fresh blueberries and wholesome dairy cream for a truly luscious dessert!
• Wholesome Blueberry Banana Oat Bars Recipe – Try this easy to make Wholesome Blueberry Banana Oat Bars Recipe today! It makes for a great snack, on the go breakfast, or a delicious addition to a lunchbox meal.
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!