If you love the taste of a classic flan dessert, you will love this fabulous boozy flan pudding shot recipe! These smooth and creamy pudding shots are great to serve at parties, tailgating, and more.
Flan Pudding Shot Recipe
I make a lot of pudding shots. They are all pretty much variations of a standard type of recipe: box pudding mix, booze, and whipped topping. It is the other ingredients that make them different.
The idea behind this flan pudding shot recipe was to get as close to the taste of classic flan as possible – so rich, creamy, sweet caramel-y goodness!
A pudding shot can be eaten with a spoon or “shot” into your mouth like a traditional jello-shot (of which I also have a lot of recipes!)
Mmmm pudding shots! If you are looking for something that is a boozy cross between a dessert and a jello shot, pudding shots are perfect for you! (Well, if you are over 21 that is.) Easy to make, pudding shots are a great “adult” pudding recipe that is fun at parties, for game-day, or just because!
Tips For Making Flan Pudding Shot Recipe
● I used Cool Whip, which is a brand name. You can use another brand of imitation whipped topping if you like.
● This recipe used Jello instant pudding, but you can use any instant pudding brand.
● This used skim milk, 2% or whole milk is fine to use too.
● The vodka brand does not matter, simply the vodka flavors.
● This recipe may be doubled or tripled for parties. In that case, you may want to consider using a stand-mixer instead of a hand whisk so your arm does not get tired.
Flan Pudding Shot Recipe Ingredients:
● 3.4 ounces of Instant Vanilla Pudding (1 box)
● ¾ cup Caramel Vodka
● 1½ oz Cold 2% Milk
● 2 TBSP Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk
● 1 cup Whipped Topping
● ¾ cup Caramel Candies or Caramel Sauce
● Whipped Cream, for garnish
Flan Pudding Shot Recipe Mise en Place:
● 16 (2 oz) plastic pudding shot cups with lids if transporting
● Measuring Cup
Flan Pudding Shot Recipe Directions:
1. Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large baking sheet. Set aside.
2. Add one (1) 3.4 ounce box of instant vanilla pudding to a large mixing bowl. Add 1½ ounces of 2% milk, ¾ cup of caramel vodka, and two tablespoons of caramel sweetened condensed milk. Whisk together for 2 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick.
3. Place mixing bowl in fridge for 5-10 minutes.
4. Add one cup of whipped topping to bowl and fold in until fully incorporated.
5. Add 1-2 teaspoons of melted caramels/sauce to the bottom of your shot glass.
6. Spoon the flan pudding mixture on top of the melted caramel leaving a bit of room for topping.
7. Refrigerate for four hours. After the 4 hours, you can place the lids on the cups if you are not serving right away.
8. Just before serving, top with whipped cream and drizzle with melted caramels/sauce.
9. Serve chilled.
Flan Pudding Shot Recipe
Flan Pudding Shot Recipe. If you love the taste of a classic flan dessert, you will love this fabulous boozy flan pudding shot recipe! These smooth and creamy pudding shots are great to serve at parties, tailgating, and more.
- 3.4 ounces of Instant Vanilla Pudding (1 box)
- ¾ cup Caramel Vodka
- 1½ oz Cold 2% Milk
- 2 TBSP Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Whipped Topping
- ¾ cup Caramel Candies or Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
- Place the plastic soufflé cups on a large baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add one (1) 3.4-ounce box of instant vanilla pudding to a large mixing bowl. Add 1½ ounces of 2% milk, ¾ cup of caramel vodka, and two tablespoons of caramel-sweetened condensed milk. Whisk together for 2 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick.
- Place mixing bowl in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Add one cup of whipped topping to a bowl and fold in until fully incorporated.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of melted caramels/sauce to the bottom of your shot glass.
- Spoon the flan pudding mixture on top of the melted caramel leaving a bit of room for the topping.
- Refrigerate for four hours. After 4 hours, you can place the lids on the cups if you are not serving right away.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and drizzle with melted caramels/sauce.
- Serve chilled.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Durable, 3 OZ Plastic Shot Glasses/Clear Plastic Cup/Jello Shot Cups/Great For Bathroom/Tasting/Samples/Disposable, Clear and Fully Transparent. (100 Cups)
500 Shot Glasses Premium 2oz Clear Plastic Disposable Cups, Perfect Container for Jello Shots, Condiments, Tasting, Sauce, Dipping, Samples
Zappy 100 3oz Tall Square Mini Dessert Cups Plastic Dessert Cups Tasting Plastic Shot Glass Shooter Cups Parfait Glasses Appetizer Bowls Trifle Bowl Tumbler Shooter (3oz Dessert Cups 100Ct)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 84mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
If you like pudding shots, try one of these yummy recipes!
● RumChata® Pudding Shots Recipe If you like the taste of RumChata, you are going to love these delicious RumChata Pudding Shots!! Make them for a party, get-together, tailgating, or just because this is one of your favorite liqueurs!
● Key Lime Pie Pudding Shots Recipe – If you like the taste of key lime pie, you will love this adult version of a key lime pie in a pudding shot! Boozy and tangy with a touch of sweet, these key lime pie pudding shots are easy to make and simply delicious. A great pudding shot recipe to serve to friends and family!
● Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Shots Recipe – These pudding shots taste just like a strawberry cheesecake. These smooth and yummy pudding shots are great to serve at parties, tailgating, and more!
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Leave a Reply