High Tide Cocktail Recipe
The High Tide Cocktail will remind you of warm summer days and fun times on the beach. A sweet, delicious rum cocktail with a touch of Midori citrus, the high tide is a fabulous adult libation.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
● 1 oz Rum
● 1 oz Coconut Liquor homemade or store bought
● 1 oz Midori
● 4 oz Pineapple Juice
● 1 oz Blue Curaçao
● 2 Maraschino Cherries (for garnish)
● In a tall cocktail glass combine Rum, Coconut Liquor and Midori.
● Pour the pineapple juice over the Rum-Midori mixture.
● Add ice.
● Top with Blue Curaçao liquor.
● Garnish with Maraschino Cherries.
● Serve immediately.
Makes 1 High Tide Cocktail
I owe many thanks to my Blogging Buddies who helped me come up with this cocktail recipe. This is simply delicious, and goes down very, very smooth.
● To print the High Tide Cocktail Recipe click here.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
● Ultimate Guide to Non-Alcoholic Bar Basics
● For more liquor and wine cocktail recipes, tips and reviews, click here.
● Be sure to follow my Cocktails board on Pinterest!
I can seriously vouch as to how absolutely DELICIOUS this is!! Thank you for allowing us to be your guinea pigs!! I volunteer anytime!! 🙂 ♥
I appreciate your being my guinea pig, Didi!! As a recipe and food blogger, your input was invaluable!
YUMMO – I also attest to the deliciousness – even told my friends to watch for this because we want to remake at camp next week (to celebrate back to school of course!) What a FUN day, with FABULOUS friends and one YUMMMMMY cocktail!
Have fun camping, Michelle!!
You come up with the most amazing cocktails! Pinned and can’t wait to try this!!!
Now I have to go look for midori. THis looks gooood. Visiting from The Weekend re-Treat!