Roasted Rosemary Mushrooms
This Roasted Rosemary Mushrooms recipe is a wonderful accompaniment to chicken, beef, lamb and more. This delicious mushroom side dish is a great way to jazz up boring mushrooms taking your meal to a whole new level.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 Minutes
• 1 lb Baby Bella Mushrooms, cut in half
• ½ cup Olive Oil
• 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
• 2 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice (about half a large lemon)
• 1 TBSP Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
• 1 tsp Salt
• ½ tsp Pepper
• Preheat oven to 400°.
• In a large bowl combine all ingredients and toss to coat.
• Pour the coated mushrooms into a greased baking dish large enough that the mushrooms are in a single layer (13″x9″ pan or larger).
• Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until mushrooms are browned, stirring at least once.
• Serve hot garnished with a few rosemary leaves.
• You can cut the second half of lemon into wedges and add a bit of fresh lemon juice if desired.
• Makes 4 servings Roasted Rosemary Mushrooms
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!