Strawberry Brownie Sundae
A sweet treat for a special someone, this delicious strawberry brownie sundae dessert contains no ice cream, just fresh baked goodness. Simply a delightful end to a wonderful meal.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
• ½ cup Unsalted Butter, melted
• ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa
• ¾ cup Granulated Sugar
• ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
• 2 Eggs
• ½ cup Flour
• ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 6 Ripe Strawberries, sliced
• ½ cup Whipped Cream, divided
• ½ cup Dark Chocolate Syrup
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Butter a 9″x9″ baking pan; set aside.
• Combine melted butter and unsweetened cocoa in a bowl, mix until butter and cocoa are well combined.
• Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; mix well.
• Add eggs one at a time; mixing until combined.
• Add flour, Kosher salt, and vanilla extract; mix until flour is completely absorbed into the mixture and you can no longer see the white flour.
• Spread brownie mixture evenly in the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 350° oven, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
• Remove from oven and cool, set aside.
• Cut cool brownies into 6 pieces. Place a piece of brownie into a dessert dish or decorative glass, top with a cut strawberry, whip cream and drizzle with dark chocolate syrup.
Makes 6 Strawberry Brownie Sundaes
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!