Adult Root Beer Float Recipe
Decadent, smooth and oh so delicious, this alcoholic root beer float if a fun adult treat on a warm day. If you liked root beer floats as a kid, you are going to love this adult root beer float!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 6 oz Root Beer
• 2 oz Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka
• 1 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
• Whipped Cream for Garnish (optional)
• Fill a tall glass halfway full of ice.
• Slowly add the root beer followed by the whipped cream flavored vodka and heavy whipping cream.
• Using a cocktail spoon, slowly stir the drink until combined. Don’t over-stir or you’ll lose all of the carbonated bubbles.
• Top with whipping cream
• Serve Immediately
Makes 1 Adult Root Beer Float
Vary this Adult Root Beer Float recipe with a scoop of ice cream or a shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
The ratio is 3-1-½ in case you want a smaller, or larger, adult root beer float drink.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.