The Frozen Mint Blue Cocktail Recipe
This beautiful beverage combines the cool, refreshing taste of peppermint, and the sweet taste of agave for a marvelous holiday or anytime cocktail. The next time you want to enjoy an invigorating adult libation, reach for a Frozen Mint Blue Cocktail.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 1.5 oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
• 3.5 oz Blue Curaçao
• ½ oz Agave Nectar
• 2 Ice Cubes
• Crushed Ice
• In a cocktail shaker, add Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, Blue Curaçao, Agave Nectar and two ice cubes. Shake five times.
• Strain into a chilled martini glass over crushed ice.
• Makes 1 Frozen Mint Blue Cocktail
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!