Mmmm easy to make, chewy and delicious macaroon cookies are a family favorite. Perfect for tea time, dessert, or a holiday cookie tray, these coconut macaroons are made without eggs, and ready in no time flat. Make a batch today!
Easy Coconut Macaroon Cookie Recipe
We always have coconut macaroons on our holiday cookie tray! Sweet and tasty, they are so simple to make it is hard not to include them. They are also a great cookie with tea or coffee. The sweet of the coconut macaroon is tempered by the bitter of the coffee or tea.
Tips for Making Easy Coconut Macaroon Cookies:
● A can of sweetened condensed milk is 14 ounces.
● I list this as making two dozen, but if you make larger or smaller cookies, that may change for you. Make sure if you end up with a lot less than 24, or a lot more than 24, that you watch the bake time. The last thing you want to do is burn your cookies.
● Some other easy to make cookies that would go great at teatime, dessert or your holiday cookie tray are these unusual Cherry Cordial cookies, these fun Cinnamon Rolls cookies, or that old standby Hello Dollys!
Easy Coconut Macaroon Cookie Recipe Ingredients:
● 2/3 cup Flour
● 14 oz Shredded Coconut
● ¼ tsp Salt
● 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
● 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Easy Coconut Macaroon Cookie Recipe Mise en Place:
Easy Coconut Macaroon Cookie Recipe Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet well. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together flour, coconut and salt.
4. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, mix well.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
6. Bake 15 minutes at 350° until the tops are golden brown.
7. Remove coconut macaroons from the cookie sheet immediately.
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 14 oz Shredded Coconut
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheet well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, coconut, and salt.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350° until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove coconut macaroons from the cookie sheet immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!