Easy Halloween Bats Candy Treats
These spooky little bats are made with only 4-ingredients and wow do they taste great! Easy to make, these delicious candy bats are perfect for the lunchbox, afternoon snack, or a Halloween party. Your little ghosts and goblins will love these tasty Halloween treats.
It does not get any easier than this for cute Halloween snacks and treats. This “recipe” is a great one to make with your children or grandchildren. Everything comes together quickly, and if there is a little extra peanut butter on a batwing, so what?
Easy Halloween Bats Candy Treats Notes:
● Ideally, 1 Oreo cookies makes 4 ‘batwings’. But Oreos are fragile cookies and tends to break and crumble easily. So keep a few extra to be on the safe side. Save the broken Oreos. Run them through a food processor to make Oreo crust for your favorite no-bake pies or icebox cakes.
● You do not have to use a baggie for the peanut butter, a piping bag and narrow piping tip (say, a #2) will work.
● While I have not done it, Rolo’s would probably work too. If peanut butter is an issue, you could use candy melts, or chocolate frosting, to attach the wings.
● This “recipe” can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled, etc., to accommodate your needs.
Easy Halloween Bats Candy Treats Ingredients:
● 12 miniature Reese’s cups, unwrapped
● 6 Oreo Cookies (or similar sandwich cookies)
● 24 small Candy Eyes
● 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
Easy Halloween Bats Candy Treats Mise en Place:
Easy Halloween Bats Candy Treats Directions:
1. Cut the Oreo cookies carefully cut in half. Separate the pieces and scrape off the filling. Each Oreo cookies should give you 4 ‘batwings’.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a small plastic baggie and snip a corner.
3. Apply a small dab of peanut butter to one end of each Oreo ‘batwing’. Press the ‘batwing’ onto the sides of Reese’s cup to make wings.
4. Now add another tiny small dab of peanut butter onto the back of two candy eyes and place on the inner edge of the wings to make the bat eyes.
5. Let the Halloween Bats sit in the fridge for 10 seconds for the peanut butter to firm up a bit. Serve.
- 12 miniature Reese’s cups, unwrapped
- 6 Oreo Cookies (or similar sandwich cookies)
- 24 small Candy Eyes
- 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- Cut the Oreo cookies carefully cut in half. Separate the pieces and scrape off the filling. Each Oreo cookies should give you 4 'batwings'.
- Place 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a small plastic baggie and snip a corner.
- Apply a small dab of peanut butter to one end of each Oreo 'batwing'. Press the 'batwing' onto the sides of Reese's cup to make wings.
- Now add another tiny small dab of peanut butter onto the back of two candy eyes and place it on the inner edge of the wings to make the bat eyes.
- Let the Halloween Bats sit in the fridge for 10 seconds for the peanut butter to firm up a bit. Serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vdomus Pastry Stand 4 Tier Acrylic Cupcake Display Stand with LED String Lights Dessert Tree Tower for Birthday/Wedding Party (Warm)
3 Tier Halloween Cardboard Cupcake Stand Tower Mini Round Cupcake Stand Dessert Cupcake Holder Halloween, Themed Party
Halloween Collection, Bat Sectioned Serving Dish, Black
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 276Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 188mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 6g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
Check out these terrific Halloween treats:
● Spider Cookies Recipe These fun and spooky Spider Cookies are delicious Halloween treats all your little ghosts and goblins will enjoy. Easy to make, these Spider Cookies will be a big hit at your next Halloween party, packed in a school lunchbox, or as an afternoon treat.
● Mummy Cookies Recipe – These adorable Mummy Cookies are a spooktacular Halloween treat! Great for Halloween parties, lunch boxes, dessert or an afternoon treat, your entire family will enjoy these tasty cookies!
● Easy Halloween S’mores Recipe – You do not need a campfire to get the great taste of S’mores. Make these delicious Halloween S’mores in your kitchen in about 10 minutes. Great for parties and snacks, these cute Halloween s’mores are a simple sweet treat adults and children will love!
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!