This easy-to-make Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe makes dinner a breeze. Delicious and creamy with meat so tender you can cut it with a fork, your family will definitely be asking for seconds!
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe
This doesn’t look like much of anything, but wow is it delicious! Soooooo easy to make, toss everything into your slow cooker before you leave for work, make some rice when you get home, and viola! Dinner!
If you like slow cooker dinner recipes, you might enjoy these:
Tips and variations for making this easy slow cooker beef stroganoff recipe:
● Make certain to cut your beef into bite-sized pieces. This will eliminate the need to cut the meat after cooking.
● If you prefer onion to garlic, swap it out!
● Fresh mushrooms are used in this recipe. If you do not have fresh mushrooms ¼ cup dehydrated mushrooms + ¾ cup of water may be substituted.
● Serve hot over rice or cooked noodles.
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe Ingredients:
● 2 lbs Beef Stew Meat
● 2 TBSP Minced Garlic
● 2 small cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
● 8oz Mushrooms, sliced or
● ¼ tsp Pepper
● 8oz Cream Cheese, cubed
● 8oz Sour Cream
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Mise en Place:
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe Directions:
1. Cut your stew meat into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix together beef stew meat, garlic, cream of mushroom soups, mushrooms, and pepper in your slow cooker.
3. Cook in your slow cooker on low 8-10 hours or overnight.
4. Stir the cubed cream cheese and sour cream into the beef mixture until the cream cheese is melted.
5. Serve hot over rice or noodles.
6. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 2 lbs Beef Stew Meat
- 2 TBSP Minced Garlic
- 2 small cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8oz Mushrooms, sliced or
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 8oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- 8oz Sour Cream
- Cut your stew meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix together beef stew meat, garlic, cream of mushroom soups, mushrooms, and pepper in your slow cooker.
- Cook in your slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours or overnight.
- Stir the cubed cream cheese and sour cream into the beef mixture until the cream cheese is melted.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweese 106.002 Porcelain Fluted Bowl Set - 26 Ounce for Cereal, Soup - Set of 6, Hot Assorted Colors
V VANCASSO Porcelain Bowls Set for Salad Soup Cereal Rice Snack Dinnerware Bowl Set 4-Piece 6oz Porcelain China Ceramic - Blue
Annovero Dessert Bowls – Set of 6 Small Porcelain Bowls for Snacks, Rice, Condiments, Side Dishes, or Ice Cream, 4.75 Inch Diameter, 10 Fluid Ounce (1.25 Cup) Capacity
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 602Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 212mgSodium: 1080mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 55g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!