Here are 10 Things I’ve Learned About Money in my lifetime:
● Money doesn’t buy happiness, but life is a lot less stressful when you can pay the bills.
● Money can’t buy you good health, but it can pay for doctor visits, surgeries and prescriptions that can improve your health.
● Money doesn’t grow on trees, you have to earn it. Or marry it. Or inherit it.
● Money doesn’t talk, but in some arenas it screams loudly.
● Money can’t buy you love, but it can pay for a cheap imitation for a few nights.
● Money’s a horrible thing to follow, but a wonderful thing to meet.
● The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, yet televangelists make a great living asking for cash.
● Time is money but money is not time; you can always make more money, but you can’t make more time.
● If you have the time, you usually don’t have the money. If you have the money, you usually don’t have the time. Such is the life of a DIYer.
● Money makes for a great gift: it is always in style, the color is always right, and one size fits all!
Care to share what you have learned about money?