DIY Winter Cup Gift
These special and beautiful disposable gift cups make a perfect gift for everyone during the holidays. Customize the gifts inside for coffee fanatics, tea lovers or even hot cocoa for a heart warming and thoughtful way to show that you care. Make a few for those special someones or make many and give to teachers and school workers, neighbors, co-workers, friends and more. Having a holiday party? Make them as lovely take home gifts or to use for hot beverages during your holiday dinner or party function.
DIY Winter Cup Gift Supplies:
● Disposable Coffee Cups
● Blue Spray Paint
● White Acrylic Craft Paint
● Blue Acrylic Craft Paint
● Gold Iridescent Paint
● Silver Glitter Paint
● Small Paint Brushes
● Glue gun
● Glue sticks
● Snowflake Stickers
● Iced Twigs
DIY Winter Cup Instructions:
● Set out your coffee cups.
● Spray the cup with blue spray paint. Leave to dry.
● Detach coffee sleeves and lay flat. Paint all white and let dry.
● Add a thin layer of silver glitter paint over the coat of white and let dry.
● Lay out your embellishments and paint them in blue, white, grey, iridescent gold and silver glitter paints.
● Let dry between layers.
● Wrap the sleeve around the coffee cup and secure with hot glue.
● Using the hot glue gun, position and secure your embellishments to the sleeve and coffee cup.
● Add snowflake sticker and trim to fit if needed.
● Fill with tissue or shredded paper, small gifts and a nice note.
DIY Winter Cup Gift Filler Ideas:
This is a beautiful, inexpensive idea to give for the holidays. It will also dress up your winter party table, work well as a winter themed party favor, or if you need an inexpensive gift for a gift exchange!
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!