DIY Winter Cup Gift
These special and beautiful disposable gift cups make a perfect gift for everyone during the holidays. Customize the gifts inside for coffee fanatics, tea lovers or even hot cocoa for a heart warming and thoughtful way to show that you care. Make a few for those special someones or make many and give to teachers and school workers, neighbors, co-workers, friends and more. Having a holiday party? Make them as lovely take home gifts or to use for hot beverages during your holiday dinner or party function.
DIY Winter Cup Gift Supplies:
• Disposable Coffee Cups
• Blue Spray Paint
• White Acrylic Craft Paint
• Blue Acrylic Craft Paint
• Gold Iridescent Paint
• Silver Glitter Paint
• Small Paint Brushes
• Glue gun
• Glue sticks
• Snowflake Stickers
• Iced Twigs
DIY Winter Cup Instructions:
• Set out your coffee cups.
• Spray the cup with blue spray paint. Leave to dry.
• Detach coffee sleeves and lay flat. Paint all white and let dry.
• Add a thin layer of silver glitter paint over the coat of white and let dry.
• Lay out your embellishments and paint them in blue, white, grey, iridescent gold and silver glitter paints.
• Let dry between layers.
• Wrap the sleeve around the coffee cup and secure with hot glue.
• Using the hot glue gun, position and secure your embellishments to the sleeve and coffee cup.
• Add snowflake sticker and trim to fit if needed.
• Fill with tissue or shredded paper, small gifts and a nice note.
DIY Winter Cup Gift Filler Ideas:
This is a beautiful, inexpensive idea to give for the holidays. It will also dress up your winter party table, work well as a winter themed party favor, or if you need an inexpensive gift for a gift exchange!
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!