Homemade Cinnamon and Spice Candles
Easily and inexpensively make your own Homemade Cinnamon and Spice Candles! Great for gifts, stocking stuffers, or to scent your own home during the holiday season. These Homemade Cinnamon and Spice Candles are a fun DIY project that yields great results!
Homemade Cinnamon and Spice Candles Supplies Needed:
Homemade Cinnamon and Spice Candles Directions:
• Pour your candle wax into a microwave safe bowl and place three warming wax cubes on top of the wax pellets.
• Microwave for 3 minutes.
• While your candle wax is melting, grab your mason jar and pour a little bit of corn syrup into your mason jar and spread around with a paint brush or your finger. Quickly pour your red sprinkles on top of the corn syrup.
• Grab a wick and dab a dot of corn syrup on the bottom and firmly press to the bottom of your mason jar.
• Once your wax is melted remove it from the microwave and quickly pour into the center of the mason jar, being sure to avoid the sides.
• Allow to set for about an hour before using, trim the wick before lighting.
• This is a super easy project! You can dress up your mason jars with ribbons when giving as a gift! Think teachers, small gift exchanges, stocking stuffers and more!
Making your own candles is fun and easy! Here are several more DIY candle making project tutorials you might enjoy:
• Homemade Coffee Bean Soy Candle – The wonderful scent of fresh coffee – in a candle! Easily and inexpensively make your own Homemade Coffee Bean Soy Candle with this step by step tutorial. Make a coffee bean candle for yourself or a few to give as gifts. This lovely coffee bean soy candle uses real coffee and no-build-up soy wax for a truly unique and fabulous soy candle.
• Homemade Mason Jar Soy Candle – Easily and inexpensively make your own Homemade Mason Jar Soy Candle! This is great for gifts or to scent your own home anytime of the year. Easily customize these candles to any color you like. This Homemade Mason Jar Soy Candle is a fun DIY project that yields great results!
• Sinus Relief Blend DIY Candle – This candle recipe is designed with the breathing and allergy sufferers in mind and has a great combination of four essential oils that all have a wonderful scent and (possible) health benefits. Breathing them in should help open up airways and helps relieve sinus pressure, so if we use them already to help with these things, why not make a candle scented with them as well to take it a little further in our household?
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!