How To Make Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub
To keep your feet feeling soft and supple, try this DIY home beauty citrus ginger foot scrub recipe. This easy to make foot scrub smells fantastic, the coconut oil helps moisturize your feet and it is inexpensive to produce. The next time you want to pamper your feet (or give a lovely homemade gift) mix up a batch of this Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub. Your feet will thank you.
Ingredients for Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub:
Directions to make the Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub:
• Combine all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
• Save the Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub in a container with a lid that tightly fits.
To Use the Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub:
• Rub approximately two tablespoons of the Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub onto your feet.
• Pay special attention to your heels.
• Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
• No need to moisturize because of the coconut oil!
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!