While the corn is still producing in some parts of New York State, many farms have harvested and cut. A few enterprising farms make corm mazes that are open for the public to enjoy.
2017 New York State Corn Mazes List
Many people are surprised to find so many corn mazes available in New York State. There is over one million acres of corn planted in New York State, and it is the fourth largest corn producing state in the US. Needless to say, we have a lot of corn mazes!!
Note: there are so many corn mazes in New York State this post is broken up into two pages. If you do not see a corn maze in your area listed on the first page (they are in alphabetical order by farm name) be sure you click page two.
Click the link to the Corn Maze website for opening dates, times open, fees, and policies. It has been a weird weather year rainy and very warm (it is 85 out as I type this, and at the end of Septemeber that isn’t all that normal!), so check to confirm your local corn maze has normal hours this year.
● Becker Farms – Becker Farms is known locally for their apple picking, pumpkin patch, hay rides and petting farm. In addition to the corn maze they have a grape maze, pony rides, goat races, duck races and more. This really is a family fun farm experience.
3724 Quaker Rd., Gasport, NY 14067
● Cambria Corn Maze – There are 12 acre corn maze, pumpkins, refreshments, local products and produce. Looks like they are offering a “Niagara Falls” corn maze this year!
5274 Lockport Junction Road, Route 270, Lockport, NY
● Critz Farms – If you are in or near Cazenovia, New York, this year’s maze is the Gigantic Diggers and Dumpers Corn Maze. This farm is 325 acres and holds a fall festival every year that would be the perfect addition to a day in the corn maze. (closes 10/22/17)
3232 Rippleton Road – State Route 13, Cazenovia, NY 13035
● Ellms Farms – An Amazing Maze (average time to complete is 90 minute) as well as several children only mazes (average time to complete is 20 minutes). Located near Sarasota, Ellms Farms also offers hay rides and pumpkins!
448 Charlton Road, Ballston Spa, NY 12020
● The Great Adirondack Corn Maze – This year’s theme is Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang. In addition to regular corn maze activities, there are flashlight nights, private grop rates, and Fright Night special event. if you visit their website, there is a $1 off coupon available for the 2016 season.
Tucker Farms, Inc.
112 Hobart Road, Gabriels, NY 12939
● The Great Pumpkin Farm – I watch this one go up for months!! The 5 acre corn maze is open, and right now it is packed with punkins and open for business. From pumpkins to mazes (corn and hay) to a petting zoo and more, this is a very popular weekend family destination.
11199 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
● Greg’s U-Pick – 6 acre corn maze all proceeds go to Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Fall veggies are for sale, along with mums, cornstalks and cider.
9270 Lapp Road, Clarence Center, NY 14032
● Hank’s Pumpkin Town – Nestled into a gorgeous part of Watermill, New York, this farm has three different mazes that will suit any age. Need a quick maze? Hank has a 15-minute maze that won’t keep you lost for long. The design is impeccable every year and there is always a neat tale and mystery to go along with the maze each year.
240 Montauk Hwy., Watermill, NY 11976
● Headless Horseman – If you’re looking for a super creepy and scary corn maze, the Headless Horseman offers an Evil Reaping: Dark Harvest Corn Maze for those who are not faint of heart. Located in Ulster Park, New York, this place is perfect for those who like the nightmarish side of fall.
778 Broadway, Ulster Park, NY 12487
● Liberty Ridge Farm – “The 2017 corn maze is cut into 13 foot tall corn stalks that span over 11 acres. This year, the theme is “Discover America!” Cut into the shape of the United States – you and your group will enjoy navigating across the country, learning state capitals and facts along the way!”
29 Bevis Road Schaghticoke, NY 12154
● Long Acre Farms – Running from September 10th through October 30th, this is one glorious corn maze set-up. If you are looking for an unusual date night, they even offer Moonlight maze beginning in mid September!
1342 Eddy Rd, Macedon, NY 14502
● Queens County Farm Museum – This farm is said to have the only corn maze in New York City. The maze is 3 acres and has enough activities to keep the entire family entertained. The maze is open through October 29th. Maze by Moonlight is held October 14th and 21st.
73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park, New York 11004-1129
● Schmitt’s Family Farm – This farm is located in Melville, New York and has a very long list of fun activities including their corn maze. Their design and theme for this year’s maze is “Everest Adventure.” They cut out a very intricate design which can only be considered a work of art.
26 Pinelawn Rd, Melville, NY 11747