● Schuyler Farms – their 16th year boasts a Charlotte’s Web “some maze”. School field trips are welcome, and their are party packages available.
1124 Route 29 Schuylerville, NY 12871
● Stokoe Farms – The corn maze on this farm seems to be only one of many extremely fun activities. This year they are offering the Susan B. Anthony Maze (not something you see every day). The maze is located in Scottsville, New York and sits on a farm that’s 3500 acres. They have over 35 activities included with admission.
656 South Road, Scottsville, NY, 14546
● Stoughton Farms – In its 12th year, the theme for this year’s maze is “April the giraffe and calf Tajiri” corn maze.
10898 State Route 38, Newark Valley, NY
● Wickham Farms – This farm has a ton of unique activities that are not often seen at corn mazes. Things like farm batting cages and miniature golf are included in the admission. There are two corn mazes, a smaller family corn maze and the giant corn maze.
1821 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd, Penfield, NY 14526
● Zarpentine Farm – 17th year and they claim to be the largest corn maze in New York State with over 20 acres of fun twists and turns to get lost in! Family friendly, not scary.
163 Burritt Rd, Hilton, NY 14468
New York State is home to some of the best corn mazes in the country! If you know of a corn maze that is open in 2017 in New York State that is not listed, please leave the information in comments and I will add it to this list!
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!