Homemade candy does not get any easier than this Chocolate Cashew Clusters recipe! These chocolate cashew clusters are tasty, fast, and simple to make. Surprise your family with these delicious candy delights tonight!
Chocolate Cashew Clusters
It takes just three ingredients to make your own chocolate cashew clusters! You can vary the chocolate flavor or the nuts a bit to customize these homemade chocolates for your friends and family. Not only are these a wonderful addition to a holiday cookie or candy tray, but they are also perfect for giving a homemade food gift.
Tips and variations for making this chocolate cashew clusters recipe:
● You can substitute almonds for the cashews.
● You can substitute white chocolate or dark chocolate for the milk chocolate almond bark if you prefer.
● Do add the coarse salt to the top. It adds flavor and is visually pleasing.
If you would like more homemade chocolate recipes, try one of these:
● Almond Joy Bark Recipe – With all the classic flavors of an Almond Joy candy bar, this bark is rich and satisfying. Sweet coconut and decadent chocolate form the ultimate candy bark. This almond joy bark makes a perfect food-gift or a great addition to a holiday cookie platter or confection tray!
● Eggnog Bark Recipe – The delicious combination of pecans, cranberries and spices make for a perfect holiday bark recipe. Update your traditional Christmas bark recipe with this fabulous Eggnog Bark.
● White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe – Homemade holiday sweets do not get any easier to make than this White Chocolate Peppermint Bark! This refreshing peppermint bark is so good you will want to make a double batch.
Chocolate Cashew Clusters Ingredients:
● 12oz Chocolate Almond Bark
● 2 cups Cashews
● 1 tsp Coarse Kosher Salt
Chocolate Cashew Clusters Mise en Place:
Chocolate Cashew Clusters Directions:
● In a microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate almond bark on high for 90 seconds; stir. If not melted and smooth heat on high in 20-second increments stirring after each until melted and smooth.
● Stir cashews into the melted chocolate.
● Drop by teaspoon full onto a parchment (or waxed paper) lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
● Allow to cool and set.
● Store in an airtight container.
- 12oz Chocolate Almond Bark
- 2 cups Cashews
- 1 tsp Coarse Kosher Salt
1. In a microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate almond bark on high for 90 seconds; stir. If not melted and smooth heat on high in 20-second increments stirring after each until melted and smooth.
2. Stir cashews into the melted chocolate.
3. Drop by teaspoon full onto a parchment (or waxed paper) lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
4. Allow to cool and set.
5. Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Set of 2 Acapcia Wooden Octagon Square Trays Serving Bread Plates for Fruit Salad Platter Vegetable Food Dish
FEOOWV 2pcs 3-Tier Round +Square Cake Stand Party Food Server Display Stand with 3pcs Rectangle Plastic Serving Trays for Wedding Birthday Party (A-Set of 5pcs)
GetSet2Save Vintage Galvanized 3 Tier Serving Tray Rustic Country Farmhouse Kitchen, one size, Silver
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!