Kale Chips Recipe
Easy to make, deliciously crispy Kale chips! This Kale Chips recipe will turn even those that do not normally care for Kale, into Kale Lovers!!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
• 2 TBSP Olive Oils
• Fresh Kale
• Parmesan Cheese
• Preheat Oven to 375°
• Cut the spines off your fresh Kale
• Cut leaves into large piece… 2″x2″ is good
• Clean Kale (use a salad spinner if you have it to get out all the excess water)
• In a large bowl, using clean hands, toss the Kale with Olive Oil
• Lay Kale on a lightly greased or sprayed jelly roll pan
• Individually lay out Kale leaves flat, not quite touching each other
• Sprinkle lightly with Salt and Parmesan Cheese (we do half the kale with one, half the Kale with the other)
• Bake 12 minutes at 375°, turning once at 5-6 minutes
• Do not rely on the looks of the Kale for done. Touch the chips at about 10-11 minute mark. If they are crisp, they are done. If they turn brown, they are overdone!
Makes 4 servings Kale Chips
How to make kale chips with these easy step by step directions! Even if you don’t especially like kale (as I do not), this recipe will make kale loves out of everyone… and are a fabulous way to “hide” vegetables so your children are more likely to eat them!
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!