Raspberry Pie Recipe
This raspberry pie recipe takes full advantage of the sweet-tart taste of in-season, fresh raspberries! It is a beautiful presentation for a family, friend or event dessert.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
● 3/4 cups Sugar
● 3 TBSP Corn Starch
● 3/4 cup Water
● 1 TBSP Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
● 4 pints Fresh Raspberries (divided)
● 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
● 2 TBSP Butter, diced
● 1 tsp Lemon Juice
● 2 TBSP Castor Sugar
● 1 9″ Deep Dish Pie Crust, cooked and cooled
● In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
● Mix in water, Chambord and 1 pint of raspberries.
● Mash the raspberries into the liquid.
● Bring to a boil, reduce heat and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Stir constantly. The mixture will thicken.
● Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla and lemon juice, so butter melts.
● Allow to cool to room temperature.
● Fold in 2 pints of raspberries.
● Pour mixture into cooled pie shell
● Decorate top of mixture with the last pint of raspberries, ends up.
● Sprinkle with castor sugar
● Chill overnight.
● Serve with vanilla ice cream or sweet whipped cream.
Makes 1 Raspberry Pie, 8 servings
● Instructions on how to easily make castor sugar
● Easy Pie Crust Recipe
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Yum.. looks & sounds beautiful.. M’honey hates seeds since they get in his bridge but I’d love a bite of that. 😀
It is very good, Kim. I’d send you a piece, but we devoured it.
Thanks for linking up at Dolly Creates!! That looks SO delicious!!
I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven’t already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday’s at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday
I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!