Raspberry Pie Recipe
This raspberry pie recipe takes full advantage of the sweet-tart taste of in-season, fresh raspberries! It is a beautiful presentation for a family, friend or event dessert.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
• 3/4 cups Sugar
• 3 TBSP Corn Starch
• 3/4 cup Water
• 1 TBSP Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
• 4 pints Fresh Raspberries (divided)
• 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
• 2 TBSP Butter, diced
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
• 2 TBSP Castor Sugar
• 1 9″ Deep Dish Pie Crust, cooked and cooled
• In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
• Mix in water, Chambord and 1 pint of raspberries.
• Mash the raspberries into the liquid.
• Bring to a boil, reduce heat and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Stir constantly. The mixture will thicken.
• Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla and lemon juice, so butter melts.
• Allow to cool to room temperature.
• Fold in 2 pints of raspberries.
• Pour mixture into cooled pie shell
• Decorate top of mixture with the last pint of raspberries, ends up.
• Sprinkle with castor sugar
• Chill overnight.
• Serve with vanilla ice cream or sweet whipped cream.
Makes 1 Raspberry Pie, 8 servings
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!