Jealous Cherry Cocktail Recipe
A delicious, cool and fun drink, the Jealous Cherry Cocktail is a wonderful libation to serve at parties, get-togethers, or while relaxing by the pool or in front of a fire.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 1.5 oz Ginger Beer
• 1 oz Spiced Rum
• 1 oz Melon Schnapps
• 2 oz Blue Curaçao
• 2 Maraschino Cherries
• Crushed Ice
• In a Mojito style glass add ginger beer and add crushed ice to almost fill it; set aside.
• In a cocktail shaker add spiced rum, melon schnapps, and blue Curaçao.
• Shake vigorously for 25 – 30 seconds.
• Strain into the Mojito style glass with the ginger beer and crushed ice.
• Garnish with a 2 Maraschino cherries on a cocktail pick.
• Makes 1 Jealous Cherry Cocktail
Jealous Cherry Cocktail Mise en Place:
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!