No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Serve up a batch of No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars the next time you desire a sweet on a hot summer day! Easy to make, these rich, creamy and delicious No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars are sure to satisfy your craving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes, plus 12-24 hours refrigeration
• 2 – 2 1/4 cups Sandwich Cookies with filling (16-24 cookies depending on the type you choose, Oreo, EL Fudge, Hydrox etc)
• 1/4 cup No Salt Butter
• 9 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
• 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
• 8 oz Cream Cheese
• 1 TBSP Chocolate Liqueur
• 3 TBSP Chocolate Jimmies
• Line a 9″ x 9″ x 2″ pan with aluminum foil (NOT parchment paper).
• Crush the sandwich cookies in a plastic bag, then transfer the crushed cookies to a large bowl.
• Melt the butter on the stove, then add 1oz semi sweet chocolate (weigh it) and allow that to melt into the butter, stir to prevent scorching.
• Pour the butter mixture on top of the crushed cookies in the bowl; mix well.
• Press the cookie mixture onto the bottom of the foil lined pan. Use a fork to press – this will allow you to crush the cookies further, and move the cookie mixture around to completely cover the bottom of the pan.
• Refrigerate cookie crust while making the cream cheese mixture.
• Microwave the 8oz of semi-sweet chocolate and heavy whipping cream for 1-2 minutes until soft/melted. Stir at the 1 minute mark, set aside.
• In a medium bowl, on medium speed with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
• Add chocolate liqueur, beat well.
• Gradually add the melted chocolate mixture to the cream cheese; beat until smooth.
• Remove the cookie crust from the fridge, and spread chocolate mixture evenly over the cookie crust.
• Sprinkle the top of the cookie bars with chocolate jimmies.
• Refrigerate 12-24 hours.
• Cut into bars to serve.
• Refrigerate any leftovers.
Makes 16 No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
FOLLOW US ON: