While the corn is still producing in some parts of New York State, many farms have harvested and cut. A few enterprising farms make corm mazes that are open for the public to enjoy.
Have some great outdoor family fun this fall at a New York State corn maze this fall!! Whether you are looking to spend the day in a corn maze, for a fright night scream or corn mazes by moonlight, there is something for everyone on this list of 2019 New York State Corn Mazes!
2019 New York State Corn Mazes List
Many people are surprised to find so many corn mazes available in New York State. There is over one million acres of corn planted in New York State, and it is the fourth largest corn producing state in the US. Needless to say, we have a lot of corn mazes!!
Click the link (the farm’s name) to the Corn Maze website for opening dates, times open, fees, and policies. Some start this weekend, and many run through Halloween!
● Becker Farms – Becker Farms is known locally for their apple picking, pumpkin patch, hayrides and petting farm. In addition to the corn maze, they have a grape maze, pony rides, goat races, duck races and more. This is a family fun farm experience.
3724 Quaker Rd., Gasport, NY 14067
● Cambria Corn Maze – There are 12 acre corn maze, pumpkins, refreshments, local products and produce.
5274 Lockport Junction Road, Route 270, Lockport, NY
● Critz Farms – This farm is 325 acres and holds a fall festival every year that would be the perfect addition to a day in the corn maze. The 2019 theme is a butterfly garden!
3232 Rippleton Road – State Route 13, Cazenovia, NY 13035
● Ellms Farms – An Amazing Maze (average time to complete is 90 minute) as well as several children only mazes (average time to complete is 20 minutes). Located near Sarasota, Ellms Farms also offers hayrides and pumpkins!
448 Charlton Road, Ballston Spa, NY 12020
● The Great Adirondack Corn Maze – This year’s maze is ready to go! In addition to regular corn maze activities, there are flashlight nights, private grop rates, and Fright Night special event.
Tucker Farms, Inc. 112 Hobart Road, Gabriels, NY 12939
● The Great Pumpkin Farm – I watch this one go up for months!! The 5-acre corn maze is open, and right now, it is packed with pumpkins and open for business. From pumpkins to mazes (corn and hay) to a petting zoo and more, this is a very popular weekend family destination.
2019 Continues with Dinosaurs in the Cornmaze weekends and Zombies in the Cornmaze weekends!
Dinosaurs will be here on weekends #1, 3 & 4
Zombies will be here on weekends #2, 5 & 6
11199 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
● Greg’s U-Pick – 8 acre corn maze all proceeds go to Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Fall veggies are for sale, along with mums, cornstalks, and cider.
9270 Lapp Road, Clarence Center, NY 14032
● Hank’s Pumpkin Town – Nestled into a gorgeous part of Watermill, New York, this farm has three different mazes that will suit any age. Need a quick maze? Hank has a 15-minute maze that won’t keep you lost for long. The design is impeccable every year, and there is always a neat tale and mystery to go along with the maze each year.
240 Montauk Hwy., Watermill, NY 11976
● Headless Horseman – If you’re looking for a super creepy and scary corn maze, the Headless Horseman offers an Evil Reaping: Dark Harvest Corn Maze for those who are not faint of heart. Located in Ulster Park, New York, this place is perfect for those who like the nightmarish side of fall.
778 Broadway, Ulster Park, NY 12487
● Liberty Ridge Farm – Click the corn maze image for more details on the site.
29 Bevis Road Schaghticoke, NY 12154
● Long Acre Farms – Fall Festival Weekends in 2019: Barnbuster Tickets: Back 40, Corn Mazes, Wagon Ride, Cow Train, Food
Saturdays and Sundays throughout September and October. (You need to click the calendar, then the date on that calender, for full details.)
1342 Eddy Rd, Macedon, NY 14502
● Queens County Farm Museum – This farm is said to have the only corn maze in New York City. The maze is 3 acres and has enough activities to keep the entire family entertained. The Amazing Maize Maze® is open Sat & Sun, September 21–October 26; Mon, October 14, 2019
73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park, New York 11004-1129
● Schuyler Farms – The 2019 Maze: ’50th anniversary of the moon landing’ corn maze will be out of this world! School field trips are welcome, and there are party packages available.
1124 Route 29 Schuylerville, NY 12871
● Stokoe Farms – The corn maze on this farm seems to be only one of many extremely fun activities. From hayrides to zip lines, bounce pillows, corn maze, animals and more, this farm has a lot of fun fall activities. The maze is located in Scottsville, New York and sits on a farm that’s 3500 acres. They have over 35 activities included with admission.
656 South Road, Scottsville, NY, 14546
● Stoughton Farms – 2019 will be Stoughton’s 15th season with the area’s original large scale corn “MAiZE.” On fall weekends other attractions include our Jumping Pillow, hayrides, cow train rides, pumpkin blaster, corn cannon and more. Mums, apples, cider, kettle corn, fresh cut fries, and fudge are a few of our other fall favorites.
10898 State Route 38, Newark Valley, NY
● Wickham Farms – This farm has a ton of unique activities that are not often seen at corn mazes. Things like farm batting cages and miniature golf are included in the admission. There are two corn mazes, a smaller family corn maze, and the giant corn maze.
1821 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd, Penfield, NY 14526
● Zarpentine Farm – 17th year and they claim to be the largest corn maze in New York State with over 20 acres of fun twists and turns to get lost in! Family-friendly, not scary.
163 Burritt Rd, Hilton, NY 14468
New York State is home to some of the best corn mazes in the country! If you know of a corn maze that is open in 2019 in New York State that is not listed, please leave the information in comments, and I will add it to this list!
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!