This delicious autumn harvest sangria is the perfect recipe for fall! Made with delicious fruits from the bountiful gathering of end-of-season produce, this fall sangria recipe is perfect for gatherings or feasts! Try this fabulous sangria recipe tonight.
Autumn Harvest Sangria Recipe
This is a bourbon and red wine sangria made with apples and pears as the fruits. Add in lemons, peaches, nectarines, plums, whatever your area is producing, your local farmstand is selling or is available in your grocery store from July through December. Try not to mix too much citrus into this sangria though, as it is a fall-flavors sangria recipe.
If you would like to enjoy this in the wintertime, Chilean fruits can generally be found in the produce section of your local grocer.
Autumn Harvest Sangria Recipe Notes:
● You can use any fruit-forward red wine you like.
● Apples and pears lead this sangria. Feel free to round-out the fruit with nectarines, peaches, plums, grapes, etc. You want readily available, fresh fruits. Red currants are another good choice for this sangria recipe.
● This is basically a Midwestern Sangria recipe!
● You do not have to put in lemon slices, but it adds a nice bit of tart to this recipe. You are getting orange from the triple sec.
● Triple Sec is listed, which means Orange Curaçao, Grand Marnier, Cointreau, etc. all work too.
● If you do not like to soak your fruit in the sangria, you can add your fruit just before serving.
Autumn Harvest Sangria Recipe Ingredients:
● 750mL Garnacha Syrah
● ½ cup Bourbon
● 1/3 cup Chambord
● ½ cup Sugar
● ½ cup Cranberry Juice
● ½ cup Triple Sec
● ½ cup Tonic Water
● ½ cup Lemon slices
● ½ cup Apple Slices
● ½ cup Pear Slices
● 1 cup Additional fruit(s) of your choice
● Large Pot
● Cutting Board
● Peeler (if you peel your fruit)
● Measuring Cup
● Mixing Spoon
Autumn Harvest Sangria Recipe Directions:
1. Into a large stockpot over low heat combine 750mL red wine, ½ cup bourbon, 1/3 cup Chambord, ½ cup sugar, ½ cup cranberry juice, ½ cup triple sec, and ½ cup of tonic water.
2. Stir until the mixture begins to steam and the sugar is dissolved.
3. Cool wine mixture to room temperature.
Slice lemons, apples, pears, etc., into thin slices. Add ½ cup of sliced lemons, ½ cup of apples, ½ cup of pears, and any additional fruits of your choice. Save remaining sliced fruits for garnish.
4. Pour the sangria mixture into a pitcher and place into the fridge to cool for several hours or overnight.
5. Serve chilled with lemon, apple, pear, peach, and plum slices for garnish.
Autumn Harvest Sangria Recipe
Autumn Harvest Sangria Recipe. This delicious autumn harvest sangria is the perfect recipe for fall! Made with delicious fruits from the bountiful gathering of end-of-season produce, this fall sangria recipe is perfect for gatherings or feasts! Try this fabulous sangria recipe tonight.
- 750mL Garnacha Syrah
- ½ cup Bourbon
- 1/3 cup Chambord
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Cranberry Juice
- ½ cup Triple Sec
- ½ cup Tonic Water
- ½ cup Lemon slices
- ½ cup Apple Slices
- ½ cup Pear Slices
- 1 cup Additional fruit(s) of your choice
- Into a large stockpot over low heat combine red wine, bourbon, Chambord, sugar, cranberry juice, triple sec, and tonic water.
- Stir until the mixture begins to steam and the sugar is dissolved.
- Cool wine mixture to room temperature.
- Slice lemons, apples, pears, etc into thin slices. Add ½ cup of sliced lemons, ½ cup of apples, ½ cup of pears, and any additional fruits of your choice. Save remaining sliced fruits for garnish.
- Pour the sangria mixture into a pitcher and place it into the fridge to cool for several hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled with lemon, apple, pear, peach, and plum slices for garnish.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
KooK Tall Square Glass Yorkshire Mason Jar Drink Dispenser with Stainless Steel Spigot and Glass Lid, 80 Once
NOVICA Artisan Crafted Multicolor Hand Blown Recycled Glass Pitcher From Mexico 'Confetti' (71 oz)
Glass Water Pitcher with Diamond Pattern and TIGHT Lid 72 ounces, THICKER Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass Carafe with FREE Brush (in Christmas Ready Packaging) by Pykal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 0g
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
If you are looking for more autumn and winter cocktail recipes, try one of these:
● Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch Recipe – For a delicious taste of autumn, mix up this sparkling fall harvest punch recipe to share with friends and family. This easy punch recipe comes together in minutes. Enjoy the crisp, fresh taste of the fall harvest in a glass with this spectacular fall punch recipe.
● Autumn Punch Recipe – This is a great fall punch made with hints of some of great autumn flavors. The subtle taste of cherry, cranberry and fresh-picked McIntosh apples makes for a wonderful Autumn Punch; a great drink when spending time relaxing in front of a fireplace or gathered outside around the fire pit. So raise a glass of Autumn Punch to the season!
● Ruby Relaxer Cocktail Recipe A wonderfully refreshing drink, perfect for relaxing in the backyard, by the pool, or while watching the big game.
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
You had me at Sangria and sold me with apples and pears! Sounds like the perfect Sangria recipe for Fall and I’ve pinned it to try. Thanks for the recipe 🙂