For a delicious taste of autumn, mix up this sparkling fall harvest punch recipe to share with friends and family. This easy punch recipe comes together in minutes. Enjoy the crisp, fresh taste of the fall harvest in a glass with this spectacular fall punch recipe.
Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch Recipe
Sparkling wine will taste different depending on the variety of grapes used in the production of the wine. Champagne is citrus, white peach, and cherry, and made from Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes.
Prosecco is green apple, honeysuckle and pear and and made from Glera grapes (can also include Verdiso, Bianchetta Trevigiana, Perera grapes).
Cava (Spanish sparkling wine) will taste more like Champagne as it is produced using the same methods. Depending on the grape used Macabeu (lemony),
Parellada (citrus), Xarel·lo (pear), your beverage will be influenced by the undertones.
Germany Sekt is usually sweeter than Champagne, Sekt uses grapes imported from other countries (France, Italy, and Spain). It is more like Prosecco than Cava or Champagne.
US sparkling wines will vary greatly by region and grapes.
There are also now sparkling wines being imported from Argentina and Australia!
Definitely check the notes on the bottle of sparkling wine you are using to see how to balance or enhance the fruit notes with your cut fruit.
● Feel free to add to, or reduce, the amounts of fruit, cider, or cranberry juice to change the taste of you fall harvest punch!
● The fruit is one TOTAL cup as listed. Use plum, peach, apple, pear, etc to achieve the taste you would like. The recipe I featured used apple, plum, and peach as a mix to achieve one cup. You can definitely use only one fruit, but meshing flavors is very nice.
● For additional garnish, consider a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch Ingredients:
● 1 cup Sliced Fruit (apple, pear, peach, nectarine, plum, etc mix, and match)
● ½ cup Sugar
● ½ cup Hurricane Cocktail Mix
● ¾ cup Apple Cider
● 1¼ cups Cranberry Juice
● 1 750 ml Sparkling Wine (Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, Sket, etc)
● Plum Slices, Peach Slices, and Apple Slices, for garnish
Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch Mise en Place:
Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch Directions:
● Place one cup of sliced fruit at the bottom of a cocktail pitcher.
● Add ½ cup sugar.
● Add ½ cup hurricane cocktail mix.
● Add ¾ cup apple cider.
● Add 1¼ cups Cranberry Juice.
● Add one bottle (750 ml) Sparkling Wine (Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, Sket, etc)
● Use a cocktail spoon or long stirrer, and mix well.
● Fill a Tom Collins glass one-third of the way with ice, and pour the Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch over the ice.
● Garnish with fresh plum slices, peach slices and apple slices on a cocktail skewer.
● Serve immediately.
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
- 1 cup Sliced Fruit (apple, pear, peach, nectarine, plum, etc mix and match)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Hurricane Cocktail Mix
- ¾ cup Apple Cider
- 1¼ cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 750 ml Sparkling Wine (Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, Sket, etc)
- Plum Slices, Peach Slices, and Apple Slices, for garnish
- Place one cup of sliced fruit at the bottom of a cocktail pitcher.
- Add sugar.
- Add hurricane cocktail mix.
- Add apple cider.
- Add cranberry juice.
- Add one bottle (750 ml) Sparkling Wine (Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, Sket, etc)
- Use a cocktail spoon or long stirrer, and mix well.
- Fill a Tom Collins glass one-third of the way with ice, and pour the Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh plum slices, peach slices, and apple slices on a cocktail skewer.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 4gSugar: 44gProtein: 2g
If you enjoy punch recipes, you may want to try these terrific cocktail drinks:
● This Festive Pineapple Punch is a sweet and delicious party punch recipe that is simple to make. In just a few minutes you can have a great punch recipe that your family and guests will truly enjoy. (this one can be made non-alcoholic too)
● Autumn Punch Recipe – This is a great fall punch made with hints of some of great autumn flavors. The subtle taste of cherry, cranberry and fresh picked McIntosh apples makes for a wonderful Autumn Punch; a great drink when spending time relaxing in front of a fireplace or gathered outside around the fire pit. So raise a glass of Autumn Punch to the season!
● Tropical Rum Punch Recipe – This Tropical Rum Punch Recipe is delicious, cool and refreshing. The rum punch combines the flavors of rum, brandy, and fruit juice into a fabulous tropical drink!
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!