Tropical Rum Punch Recipe
This Tropical Rum Punch Recipe is delicious, cool and refreshing. The rum punch combines the flavors of rum, brandy, and fruit juice into a fabulous tropical drink!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
● 3/4 cups Amber Rum
● 1/2 cup Coconut Rum
● 1/4 cup Honey Brandy
● 1 cup Pineapple Juice
● 1 cup Orange Juice
● 1/4 cup Tangerine Juice
● Note: you can use 1 1/4 cups OJ with Tangerine in place of the OJ and Tangerine Juice.
● Sliced Oranges for Garnish
● In a large pitcher, combine rums, brandy and juices.
● Stir. Add orange slice and ice.
● Fill a hurricane glass with ice, and pour the tropical rum punch.
● Garnish with orange slices.
Makes 4 Tropical Rum Punch Drinks
I wanted to put little umbrellas in for these pictures, but the paper drink umbrellas I have are lame. Hubby decided to come to my rescue with a carrot, cherry, orange and a toothpick. Pretty soon, I’ll be calling him MacGyver.
For a last second garnish idea, they really went well with this Tropical Rum Punch! Hubby liked everything about this drink so much, that he had two before I finished half of one!!
In the instructions I list OJ and Tangerine Juice. If you can’t find Tangerine Juice, Simple Orange makes a OJ/Tangerine combo that works very well! I also want to warn you that these are not only tasty, they don’t taste a lot like alcohol, so they can sneak up on you. You get it a bit at the start, but they go down so smooth that they become more like a juice drink than a booze drink.
You have been warned!
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
If you enjoy punch recipes, you may want to try these terrific cocktail drinks:
● This Festive Pineapple Punch is a sweet and delicious party punch recipe that is simple to make. In just a few minutes you can have a great punch recipe that your family and guests will truly enjoy. (this one can be made non-alcoholic too)
● Autumn Punch Recipe – This is a great fall punch made with hints of some of great autumn flavors. The subtle taste of cherry, cranberry and fresh picked McIntosh apples makes for a wonderful Autumn Punch; a great drink when spending time relaxing in front of a fireplace or gathered outside around the fire pit. So raise a glass of Autumn Punch to the season!
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Mumbling Mel says
That looks so yummy! Iv never had honey brandy, sounds good though! I will have to try this recipe out!
this is the kind of drink you need to sip while pool side! definitely giving it a whirl next weekend!! pinning!! 🙂
I don’t know what honey brandy is but I’m going to get some. Today! Love this recipe and would like to share at our weekend features round up with a link back to this post 🙂 Hope that’s ok with you
This looks great! I could totally see myself trying this. Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up with our Living With Style Linky Party! Have a great weekend!
Why not just add peach schnapps , or some apricot nector ? YUM !!