This super cute candy corn light bulb craft that is easy enough for a child to make (with adult supervision). These candy corn light bulbs can be strung on a ribbon as a banner, hung in a window as décor, or set up in on your table on a dish or nestled in popcorn as a centerpiece!
Candy Corn Light Bulb Craft
Candy Corn Light Bulb Craft Materials
Candy Corn Light Bulb Craft Directions:
1. Take the tops off your light bulb shaped ornaments by pinching the metal part together, and sliding the top off (be careful, they might be sharp)
2. Start with white pom-pom balls, put one at the top then push it down with a pencil
3. Repeat step 2 until your bulb is 1/3 of the way full
4. Move on to the next color, orange pom-poms. Repeat step 2 until your bulb is 2/3 way full
5. Now finish with your last color, yellow pom-poms, repeat step 2 with yellow pom-poms until your light bulb is full
6. Punch your 2 metal prongs to put the top back on, slide the prongs back inside the top and push down to cap off
7. Now you can display your crafts by sliding a ribbon on the top of the ornaments and stringing them together as a banner, hung in a window, off a tree or put them in a dish for a centerpiece!
This is so adorable, and easy to do! There are plastic and glass crafting light bulbs you can purchase, and I linked below. Note that some do not have a hanger and some do. If you plan on hanging these as a banner, you may want to go with the ones that have a hanger at the end.
Here are some places you can buy the light bulbs:
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!