Eucalyptus Bath Bombs Recipe
Make bath and shower time wonderful with these easy to make, Eucalyptus Bath Bombs. The fresh aromatic scent of eucalyptus will sooth your muscles, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Eucalyptus Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
Eucalyptus Bath Bombs Recipe Materials:
● 1 cup Baking Soda
● ½ cup Corn Starch
● ½ cup Fine Grind Epsom Salts
● ½ cup Citric Acid or ¼ cup of Cream of Tartar
● 15 drops Lime Essential Oil
● 10 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
● 1 tsp Water
● 2.5 tsp Pure Grapeseed Oil
● 5 drops Green Food Coloring
Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs Utensils or Mise en Place
● Large Glass Bowl
● Small Glass Bowl or Cup
● Measuring Spoons
● Food Processor or Mixer
● Silicone Molds. These were the molds used on this project: Sunflower Chrysanthemum Rose Mixed Mini Flower and Leaf Shape Silicone Mold
● Flat Tray
Eucalyptus Bath Bombs Recipe Instructions:
● Combine the baking soda, corn starch, fine grind Epsom salts and citric acid in the large glass bowl.
● In a separate mixing bowl combine: Lime Essential Oil, water, Pure Grapeseed Oil , food coloring, Eucalyptus Essential Oil
● Slowly add the liquid to the dry ingredients. Combine well. Use a mixer or food processor to combine easily and well.
● When the mixture is well combined and begins to clump together spoon the Eucalyptus mixture into the silicone molds.
● Press firmly with your fingers or the back of a spoon. This is a very important step as the tighter you back it, the easier the bath bombs will come out when dry, and the better they will stick together.
● Allow to dry at least 24 hours. Place the silicone trays on a flat tray to move easily.
● Remove from silicone tray.
● Allow to dry on a flat tray for another day.
● To use, drop one or two Eucalyptus Bath Bombs into your bath. Enjoy the fragrance, and the soothing grapeseed oil in your bath.
● If you are interested in some of the health benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil, click here.
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!