Lemon Twist Tequila Eggnog Recipe
Tequila and eggnog are a fabulous combination. The added zest of lemon makes this an irresistible cocktail. Update your eggnog this holiday season and enjoy this great tasting Lemon Twist Tequila Eggnog libation.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
• ½ tsp Raspberry Dessert Spread
• 1.5 oz Tequila
• 1 oz Goldschläger
• 2 oz Eggnog
• ½ oz Simple Syrup
• 2 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
• Dash Lemon Zest
• 1 Lemon Wedge (for garnish)
• Smear raspberry dessert spread inside a Martini Glass. Chill the Martini Glass in the freezer for 12 minutes.
• In a Martini shaker, combine tequila, Goldschläger, eggnog, simple syrup and lemon juice; shake vigorously.
• Strain into the chilled Martini glass.
• Garnish with lemon zest and a lemon wedge (or peel).
• Makes 1 Lemon Twist Tequila Eggnog
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!