Lemon Twist Tequila Eggnog Recipe
Tequila and eggnog are a fabulous combination. The added zest of lemon makes this an irresistible cocktail. Update your eggnog this holiday season and enjoy this great tasting Lemon Twist Tequila Eggnog libation.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
● ½ tsp Raspberry Dessert Spread
● 1.5 oz Tequila
● 1 oz Goldschläger
● 2 oz Eggnog
● ½ oz Simple Syrup
● 2 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
● Dash Lemon Zest
● 1 Lemon Wedge (for garnish)
● Smear raspberry dessert spread inside a Martini Glass. Chill the Martini Glass in the freezer for 12 minutes.
● In a Martini shaker, combine tequila, Goldschläger, eggnog, simple syrup and lemon juice; shake vigorously.
● Strain into the chilled Martini glass.
● Garnish with lemon zest and a lemon wedge (or peel).
● Makes 1 Lemon Twist Tequila Eggnog
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!