Discover 20 mouthwatering recipes to make the most of your turkey leftovers. From sandwiches to casseroles, savor every bite!
The holiday dinner was great, especially spending time with friends and relatives. But now, what to do with the leftovers!? For many people, the leftovers are the best part of cooking a wonderful turkey dinner. I know I have a few go-to recipes, but sometimes I mix it up, or I’m looking for new and different tasty ways to use that leftover turkey.
Christmas turkey, Thanksgiving turkey, just bought a turkey? If you purchased a large enough bird you probably have leftovers. These recipes are easy-to-make and will use up those holiday leftovers while tasting great.
Try one of these fantastic leftover turkey recipes this weekend! Your taste buds will thank you! Listed are family friendly, kid-friendly, lunch, dinner, and freezer leftover turkey recipes your entire family will enjoy.
20 Leftover Turkey Recipes
● Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup – yup, you can substitute turkey and it will still taste like a chicken wing!
● Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits | The Frugal Foodie Mama
● Creamy Turkey Soup Use up those turkey leftovers and make this fabulous creamy turkey soup recipe! Loaded with vegetables, turkey, and egg noodles, this soup makes a perfect dinner on a chilly day. This turkey soup recipe is extremely easy to make; it is basically a toss the ingredients into the pot recipe you will not want to miss!
● French Onion Turkey Casserole Recipe | Nancy Creative
● Hot Turkey Sandwich Recipe So, you made a turkey, and now you have leftovers (the best part!) and want an easy, delicious recipe that is ready in time flat to serve for lunch or dinner the next day. This traditional hot turkey sandwich is simple to make, and oh so good! People have been enjoying it for years. Yum!
● Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole Recipe | Rock-a-bye Parents
● Leftover Turkey Soup Recipe | Architecture of a Mom
● Turkey and Kale Divan Recipe | Farm Fresh Feasts
● Turkey Cream Cheese Pinwheels Recipe – great for a lunchbox!
● Turkey Chowder | Bombshell Bling
● Turkey Crescent Bites Recipe | The Kitchen is My Playground
● Turkey Gemelli Soup Recipe | Coffee With Us 3
● Turkey Turnovers Leftover turkey never tasted so good! Make great use of leftover turkey (or chicken) with this fast and easy to make Turkey Turnover recipe.
● Turkey Mac and Cheese Casserole Recipe | My Mommy Style
● Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe | Family Balance Sheet
● Turkey Quesadilla Recipe | Cheap is the New Classy
● Cheesy Leftover Turkey Bombs Recipe Discover the ultimate leftover turkey recipe in these cheesy leftover turkey bombs. Transform your leftover turkey into a flavor-packed stuffed biscuit bomb delight.
● Turkey Stuffing Soup Recipe | Recipes, Food and Cooking
● Turkey Cranberry Wrap Recipe | This Mama Loves
● Turkey Shepherd’s Pie Recipe When you want to use up your holiday leftovers, there is nothing better than this Turkey Shepherd’s Pie to accomplish that goal. Mashed potatoes, vegetables, turkey, and gravy – they are all combined to make the perfect turkey leftovers recipe that the whole family will love!
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!