Caprese Salad Recipe
• 1# Fresh Mozzarella
• Fresh Basil
• Olive Oil
• Balsamic Vinegar
• Oregano (hubby could not resist)
• Fresh Ground Pepper
• Cut the fresh mozzarella and tomatoes uniformly.
• Strip the vein from the fresh basil (I cut them out in a V).
• In a circle, layer tomatoes, basil, mozzarella until the circle is complete.
• Drizzle olive oil over circle, sprinkle balsamic vinegar, and grind fresh pepper over the top.
• While oregano is not normally used, hubby insists on giving the plate a sprinkle.
Hubby puts this together every summer get-together at our house, and it is always a big hit!
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!