Bourbon cocktails are very popular adult beverages, and so are boozy milkshake recipes – this is a combination of the two! If you want a wonderful boozy shake, try this smooth and creamy chocolate bourbon milkshake recipe!! It is a fabulous alcoholic milkshake recipe you can make in just minutes. And oh is it delicious. Yum.
Chocolate Bourbon Milkshake Recipe
● This recipe lists ½ cup of vanilla ice cream, and that is about 1 scoop or 4 ounces. You can add more. It is purely up to you. If you decide to use more ice cream in this recipe be sure to use a larger glass.
● You can substitute chocolate ice cream for vanilla ice cream.
● You can substitute root beer ice cream for vanilla ice cream.
● A small cocktail glass will hold approximately 5 ounces of liquid. You want a large, 11-ounce cocktail glass at a minimum (or divide this recipe into two, smaller servings)
● Use a good quality root beer… it will make a world of difference to the taste of this boozy milkshake!
Chocolate Bourbon Milkshake Ingredients:
● 1 oz Bourbon
● 1 oze Crème de Cacao
● 3 oz Root Beer
● ½ cup Vanilla Ice Cream
● Chocolate Syrup
Chocolate Bourbon Milkshake Mise en Place:
Chocolate Bourbon Milkshake Directions:
● Add 1-ounce bourbon, 1-ounce Crème de Cacao, 3 ounces root beer, and ½ cup of vanilla ice cream to a blender.
● Blend until the mixture is smooth.
● Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of a cocktail glass.
● Pour in the Chocolate Bourbon Milkshake into the prepared cocktail glass.
● Swirl a bit of chocolate syrup on top.
● Serve immediately.
• Add 1-ounce bourbon, 1-ounce Crème de Cacao, 3 ounces root beer, and ½ cup of vanilla ice cream to a blender.
• Blend until the mixture is smooth.
• Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of a cocktail glass.
• Pour in the Chocolate Bourbon Milkhake into the prepared cocktail glass.
• Swirl a bit of chocolate syrup on top.
• Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 317Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 1gSugar: 43gProtein: 3g
If you enjoy boozy milkshakes, you may want to try these recipes:
● Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake – O.M.G. this is FANTASTIC!! A rich, decadent, delicious, cool cocktail beverage, this Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake is simply amazing. Whether served at a summer party, enjoyed on the weekend, or just a special treat for you, this Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake will be a big hit!
● Red Velvet Champagne Shake Recipe – A delightfully decadent, truly delicious adult milkshake, this Red Velvet Champagne Shake is perfect for a special occasion, weekends by the fire, or simply to enjoy with a special someone anytime!
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!