Red Velvet Champagne Shake Recipe
A delightfully decadent, truly delicious adult milkshake, this Red Velvet Champagne Shake is perfect for a special occasion, weekends by the fire, or simply to enjoy with a special someone anytime!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
• 1 slice Red Velvet Cake, divided
• 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
• 2 oz Champagne
• 2 TBSP White Chocolate, shaved, divided
• In a blender add a small piece of red velvet cake, ice cream, champagne and 1 tablespoon of shaved white chocolate.
• Pulse until ingredients are combined and smooth. If shake is too thick add heavy cream or whole milk (a little at a time) until you get the consistency you prefer.
• Pour into a Red Velvet Champagne Shake chilled champagne flute.
• Garnish with a small wedge of red velvet cake and shaved white chocolate. (Dress it up with the head of a small red rose for a truly special drink!)
• Makes 1 Red Velvet Champagne Shake
As always, drink responsibly and please don’t drink and drive.
• Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!