Mmmm fudge! Nothing beats homemade fudge, and this decadent chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe is simply divine. This is one easy to make fudge recipe (honestly, it is so simple to prepare!) that is truly a rich and delicious treat. Whether you are making fudge for the holidays, a gift, or simply as a lovely confection to have in your house, this chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe is one you will want to make and share again and again.
Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
The family and friends reviews for this Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe are excellent! You cannot possibly get an easier fudge recipe either. Heat up the butter and peanut butter, put it in the cocoa and powdered sugar, add some vanilla, and boom-ba, you are done! This is one fast, and simple to make fudge recipe.
Tips and variations for making this Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe:
● You can place the mixture into a 7″ springform pan that was lightly sprayed. The fudge is pretty solid once combined, so I patted it in place with my fingertips. I refrigerated overnight. I find a springform pan to be a LOT easier to use when making fudge. Spray the sides lightly, no muss, no fuss removing the fudge for eating.
● If you are concerned about white spots in the fudge from the powdered sugar (sometimes, it does not incorporate as well as you might hope), sift the powdered sugar, it will help.
● For ease of removal, place one sheet of parchment paper across the pan. Place the second sheet of parchment paper across the first sheet (to form an +). That way you can simply lift the fudge out of the pan.
● It is best if the rest of the ingredients are not altered as they specifically complement or counteract each other in the perfect manner. I would not be able to offer any other suggestions as substitutions that would work in the same manner.
● Fudge can be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container. It will last up to two weeks in either situation. Fudge should never be stored at room temperature due to its ingredients.
Mmmmm fudge! If you love making homemade fudge recipes to share with family and friends, you are definitely going to want to try these too:
● Irish Cream Fudge Recipe – This yummy Irish cream fudge recipe is a decadent treat well worth the calorie splurge!
● Chocolate Amaretto Swirl Fudge Recipe – A marvelous blending of chocolate, vanilla and almond combine to make this lush and decadent Chocolate Amaretto Swirl Fudge Recipe.
● Boozy Chocolate Fudge Recipe – This lovely fudge recipe is an adult sweet treat perfect for holiday parties, gifts, or to round-out a sweets platter. Add this Boozy Chocolate Fudge Recipe to your holiday baking list!
Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Ingredients:
● 1 lb Powdered Sugar
● 3 heaping TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
● 1 cup Butter
● 3 heaping TBSP Smooth Peanut Butter
● 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Mise en Place:
Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Directions:
● Mix together powdered sugar and unsweetened baking cocoa in a large bowl; set aside.
● Melt butter and peanut butter together on a pot on the stove, stirring until peanut butter is dissolved.
● Pour melted peanut butter mixture into the cocoa mixture; add vanilla extract and stir until combined.
● Spread into an 8″x8″ baking pan.
● Refrigerate until firm, approximately two hours.
● Cut into small squares to serve.
- 1 lb Powdered Sugar
- 3 heaping TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Butter
- 3 heaping TBSP Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix together powdered sugar and unsweetened baking cocoa in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter and peanut butter together on a pot on the stove, stirring until peanut butter is dissolved.
- Pour melted peanut butter mixture into the cocoa mixture; add vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Spread into an 8″x8″ baking pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, approximately two hours.
- Cut into small squares to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0
Note: for exact nutritional information, consult your dietitian. All nutritional information provided is simply a guideline.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!