If you are looking for a fabulous pumpkin pie recipe without a crust, you will enjoy this amazing variation of a traditional pumpkin pie recipe. Crustless pies are all the rage – same great pie taste, fewer calories, and carbs by foregoing the crust. Crustless pies are easy enough to make using a springform pan, just read the step by step crustless pumpkin pie recipe I am sharing below to make your own terrific crustless pumpkin pie!
Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe
This crustless pumpkin pie recipe is really easy to make. It is a wonderful holiday recipe, that has fewer calories and carbs (although it is not a low-carb recipe) than a traditional pumpkin pie simply because there isn’t a dough crust. Same great taste, fewer calories! If you love pumpkin (as I do!) you are gonna want to make this fabulous pie. It is simply a fantastic addition to your holiday dessert table.
Tips and variations for making this Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe:
● Because springform pans can leak, I always place either a pie drip catcher underneath my springform pan (I do not cover this one with foil as mine is non-stick) or a jelly roll pan lined with aluminum foil (because mine is not non-stick) to catch any drips – no matter how leakproof your pan is, drips are always a possibility! This prevention keeps my oven cleaner.
● This is not a low-carb recipe (there is sugar).
● I suggest using a stand mixer to make this crustless pumpkin pie recipe. You can also use a hand mixer if you like, and if you really must, it would be possible to hand mix if done vigorously.
If you like pumpkin recipes, you might also enjoy these terrific pumpkin treats:
● Pumpkin Icebox Cake Recipe – This Pumpkin Icebox Cake recipe tastes like pumpkin pie. The Pumpkin Icebox Cake gets better the longer it sets in your refrigerator, so it is a great recipe to make a day or two in advance of a big function.
● Pumpkin Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies Recipe – If you like thumbprint cookies, you will love this delicious update to that old classic recipe. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies combine the spicy taste of pumpkin with the smooth taste of cream cheese for a truly decadent cookie!
● Pumpkin Nut Roll Recipe – Bake a pumpkin nut roll for the holidays, special occasion or anytime. Your friends and family will love this beautiful and delicious pumpkin dessert – a fantastic alternative to pumpkin pie.
Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie Ingredients:
● 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
● ¾ cup Sugar
● 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
● 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
● ½ tsp Vanilla
● 12 oz can Evaporated Milk
● 2 Eggs, slightly beaten
Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie Mise en Place:
Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie Directions:
● Spray a 9″ springform pan with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
● Preheat oven to 325°.
● Using a stand-mixer, in a medium bowl, blend together the pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon.
● Using a stand-mixer, in a separate bowl, blend the evaporated milk, vanilla, and eggs until light and frothy.
● Blend the two mixtures together until combined.
● Pour into the prepared 9″ springform pan.
● Bake for 55 to 65 minutes until completely set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
● Cool completely on a wire rack as refrigerating before cool may cause cracking.
● Refrigerate leftovers.
- 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 12 oz can Evaporated Milk
- 2 Eggs, slightly beaten
- Spray a 9" springform pan with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Using a stand-mixer, in a medium bowl, blend together the pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon.
- Using a stand-mixer, in a separate bowl, blend the evaporated milk, vanilla, and eggs until light and frothy.
- Blend the two mixtures together until combined.
- Pour into the prepared 9" springform pan.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes until completely set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack as refrigerating before cool may cause cracking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 116Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!