This simple smoked salmon dip recipe comes together quickly and easily for a great dip. Perfect for entertaining this smooth and creamy salmon dip is also a wonderful way to treat your family to something a little different while watching television or during game night. This elegant salmon dip is terrific anytime!
Easy Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
Are you looking for an easy dip recipe for entertaining? You found it. This honestly takes longer to dig out the ingredients than it does to make. It is a great appetizer, party snack, or go elegant when watching that sporting event on TV and surprise your family with something different. Yum!
Easy Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe Notes:
• The cream cheese, capers, lemon juice, and dried dill are optional ingredients. You can use them, leave off one of them, and adjust to taste. The lemon juice increases acidity so I would not recommend much more lemon juice (but it is up to you!). If you would like to use fresh dill instead of dry you can just watch the blending.
• Try this delicious smoked salmon dip on cucumbers or celery you do not have to limit yourself to crackers (although it is excellent on crackers).
• If adding the cream cheese, you can use this smoked salmon dip as a sandwich spread!
Easy Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe Ingredients:
• 4 oz Smoked Salmon
• ¾ cup Ricotta Cheese
• 2 oz Cream Cheese
• 2 TBSP Capers
• Juice from ½ a Lemon
• 2 TBSP Dried Dill
• Salt, to taste
• Pepper, to taste
Easy Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe Mise en Place:
Easy Salmon Dip Recipe Directions:
• Place all 4 ounces of smoked salmon, ¾ cup ricotta cheese, 2-ounces of cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of capers, the juice from ½ of a lemon, 2 tablespoons of dried dill, and a smidge of salt and pepper to taste into a food processor.
• Blend until it achieves a desired dip consistency.
• Taste and adjust the seasoning (if necessary).
• Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with vegetables or crackers.
- 4 oz Smoked Salmon
- ¾ cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 TBSP Capers
- Juice from ½ a Lemon
- 2 TBSP Dried Dill
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Place all 4 ounces of smoked salmon, ¾ cup ricotta cheese, 2-ounces of cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of capers, the juice from ½ of a lemon, 2 tablespoons of dried dill, and a smidge of salt and pepper to taste into a food processor.
- Blend until it achieves a desired dip consistency.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning (if necessary).
- Spoon smoked salmon dip into a serving bowl and serve with vegetables or crackers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 629mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 8g
If you like dip recipes, you will want to make these easy dips for your next party, holiday, or game night:
• Cheesy Kale and Artichoke Dip – This creamy, cheesy, delicious kale and artichoke dip recipe is simple and fast to make. Great with tortilla chips, pita chips or vegetable sticks, it makes a great appetizer or party snack.
• Kickin’ Corn off the Cob Dip – Want a little kick in your dip? When plain old dip just won’t cut it, try this Kickin’ Corn off the Cob Dip at your next get together and enjoy a spicy good time.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!