Lip Pops Recipe
Make your own Lip Pops quickly, easily and inexpensively using this step by step tutorial. Whether for a bridal shower, wedding favor or Valentine’s Day treat, these simple to make, delicious lip pops are a wonderful cherry-chocolaty sweet.
Lip Pops Ingredients:
Lip Pops Directions:
● In a microwave safe dish, melt your pink candy melts in the microwave, on 50% power for 3-4 minutes until melted (stir every 30 seconds)
● Add a tablespoon of your cherry flavoring to your melted chocolate; mix well.
● Note: If your chocolate starts to become chunky add a tablespoon of crisco and microwave again on 50 % power for 30 seconds and mix.
● Place a divided teaspoon of red sprinkles in the lip molds (divide that teaspoon among all five lip molds).
● Place a lollipop stick into each mold.
● Carefully pour or scoop your melted chocolate into the lip molds.
● Set in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow the chocolate pops to harden.
● Once your chocolate lip pops are hard, carefully pop them out of the molds.
● Wrap with cellophane and tie with a ribbon for gifting, or serve as is.
● Disclosure: the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!