Lip Puckering Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting
These lemon cupcakes are deliciously moist, light, and flavorful; lip puckering good!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Ingredients Lip Puckering Lemon Cake Recipe:
• 3 cups Flour
• 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
• 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
• 3/4 cup Buttermilk, room temperature
• 2 cups Sugar
• 1 cups Butter, softened
• 1/3 cup Grated Lemon Zest
• 4 Eggs, room temperature
Ingredients Blueberry Frosting :
• 1 pint Fresh Blueberries
• 8 TBSP Unsalted Butter, room temperature (1 stick)
• 4 cups Confectioners Sugar
• Cupcake direction:
• Preheat oven to 350°.
• Place your cupcake liners in your cupcake pan (24ct).
• In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl; set aside.
• In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, buttermilk and vanilla; set aside.
• In a large bowl using a stand mixer beat together sugar and butter until lightly and fluffy.
• Add lemon zest; combine
• Add eggs one at a time mixing well.
• Slowly add 1/3 your flour mixture to the butter mixture, then add 1/2 the buttermilk mixture. Repeat until all ingredients have been added and well combined.
• Fill lined cupcake compartments until 3/4 way full.
• Bake for 15-18 minutes.
• Remove from oven and allow to cool completely prior to frosting.
• Blueberry frosting directions:
• Lightly smash your blueberries.
• Using a stand mixer, beat butter 3-4 minutes until fluffy.
• Slowly add 4 cups of confectioners sugar and smashed blueberries; combine well.
• Makes 24 servings Lip Puckering Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting
• To print the Lip Puckering Lemon Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting recipe, click here.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!