This terrific sheet pan oven roasted autumn vegetable medley recipe makes great use of in-season fall vegetables. Easy to make, this sheet pan veggie recipe is the perfect side dish for pork, chicken, turkey, and more! Your family will love this delicious roasted vegetable medley recipe. Yum!
Oven Roasted Autumn Vegetable Medley Recipe
YAY! It is the start of the fall vegetable season. The bountiful harvest we have here in New York State really is plentiful. If you love fresh autumn vegetables, you are going to want to make this fantastic, one sheet pan, roasted vegetable recipe. Using the step-by-step instructions below on how to roast vegetables in the oven, your autumn side dish will be perfect and tasty. An easy side dish the whole family will enjoy.
● Since these vegetables are not being peeled, be sure to wash thoroughly.
● You can choose to peel the squash before slicing, but some people find that when the squash is soft enough, the peel is acceptable to eat, or easily peeled away from the meat of the squash.
● You may also choose to peel the potatoes before roasting. Personally? I love roasted potato skins but you may not.
● You can use sweet potatoes in place of white potatoes.
● If corn on the cob is not available where you live, you may want to consider substituting Brussels sprouts.
Oven Roasted Autumn Vegetable Medley Ingredients:
● 3 Potatoes, large
● 3 Ears of Corn
● 1 Butternut Squash
● ½ cup Olive Oil
● 1 tsp Garlic, minced
● dash Dried Chilies
● dash Italian Seasoning
● ½ tsp Seasoning Salt
● Pepper, to taste
Oven Roasted Autumn Vegetable Medley Mise en Place:
Oven Roasted Autumn Vegetable Medley Directions:
● Preheat oven to 375°.
● Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
● Cut potatoes into bite sized cubes.
● Cut corn on the cob into 4-5 sections for each ear.
● Cut butternut squash in half. Remove guts (seeds and strings). Slice into manageable serving sized pieces.
● In a large bowl, combine all of the cut vegetables.
● In a smaller bowl, combine ½ cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, a dash of dried chilies, dash Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon seasoning salt, and pepper to taste. Mix together well.
● Pour the seasoning mixture over the top of the vegetables, toss and coat them with the seasoned oil well.
● Place the vegetables on them in a single layer (where possible), onto the prepared parchment lined sheet pan.
● Bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until the potatoes and squash are cooked through and fork tender.
● Serve while hot.
- 3 Potatoes, large
- 3 Ears of Corn
- 1 Butternut Squash
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- dash Dried Chilies
- dash Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Seasoning Salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized cubes.
- Cut corn on the cob into 4-5 sections for each cob.
- Cut butternut squash in half. Remove guts (seeds and strings). Slice into manageable serving-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the cut vegetables.
- In a smaller bowl, combine ½ cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, dash of dried chilies, dash Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon seasoning salt, and pepper to taste. Mix together well.
- Pour the seasoning mixture over the top of the vegetables, toss and coat them with the seasoned oil well.
- Place the vegetables on them in a single layer (where possible), onto the prepared parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until the potatoes and squash are cooked through and fork-tender.
- Serve while hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Insulated Expandable Double Casserole Carrier and Lasagna Holder for Picnic Potluck Beach Day Trip Camping Hiking - Hot and Cold Thermal Bag in Gray – Tote can hold 11 x 15 or 9 x 13 baking dish
KOOV Ceramic Casserole Dish with Lid, Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish Set, Lasagna Pans with Lid for Cooking, Baking dish With Lid for Dinner, 9 x 13 Inches, Gradient Series (Gradient Arctic)
9” Ivory “All About Apple Pie” Autumn Thanksgiving Plate
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0
If you like oven roasted vegetables, you’ll love these fabulous roasted vegetable recipes:
● Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans – this fresh green bean recipe is simple to make, and totally delicious. Your kids will be asking for seconds!
● Roasted Beet and Tomato Salad Recipe – A beautiful, delicious, unique salad recipe that makes great use of fresh produce!
● Spicy Oven Roasted Okra Recipe – say good-bye to slimy okra! This delicious, spiced-up method for cooking your fresh okra will make an okra lover out of the most finicky eater.
● Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!