Panna Cotta Recipe
I had never heard of Panna Cotta until Hubby made it for me a few years ago. I was immediately hooked! A rich, smooth and delicious Italian pudding that is simple to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes, plus overnight refrigeration
• 1/3 cup Whole Milk
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 2 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
• 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin
• Pour milk into a bowl.
• Add gelatin to milk, stir well, set aside.
• In a pot on the stove, stir together heavy cream and sugar.
• Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Watch so as not to boil over.
• Once you have your boil, add the gelatin and milk mixture, stirring until completely dissolved.
• Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
• Remove from heat, add vanilla.
• Pour into a large, shallow bowl, or six (6) individual ramekins.
• Cool at room temperature.
• When cool, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Makes 6 servings of Panna Cotta
• Disclosure the links in this post may be affiliate links.
• If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!