Pecan Pie Bars Recipe
These Pecan Pie Bars are rich and delicious old fashioned pecan pie in an convenient hand-friendly, bar shape. Great for lunches, snacks and portion control, these Pecan Pie Bars are sure to delight friends and family alike.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
● 1 3/4 cups Flour
● 3/4 cup Butter, softened
● 1/3 cup Sugar
● 1/3 cup Pecans, chopped fine
● 1 1/2 cups Dark Corn Syrup
● 2/3 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
● 4 Eggs
● 3/8 cup Flour
● 2 tsp Vanilla
● 1/2 tsp Salt
● 1 1/2 cups Pecans, coarsely chopped
● Heat oven to 350°.
● To make the crust, combine flour, butter and sugar in bowl.
● By hand, cut in the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
● Fold in pecans.
● Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13″x9″ baking pan.
● Bake 15-18 minutes at 350°or until edges are a light golden brown (partially baked).
● To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla and salt. Mix well with a mixer.
● Add corn syrup, mixing until well blended.
● Stir in pecans by hand.
● Spread evenly over the hot, partially baked crust.
● Return filled baking dish to the oven, and continue baking for 30-35 minutes at 350° or until filling is set and knife inserted 1″ from edge comes out clean.
● Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Makes 24 Pecan Pie Bars
Note: these are better the second day, so if you don’t have to cut them the first day to serve, hold back.
● To print the Pecan Pie Bars recipe click here.
● For more Recipes on Ann’s Entitled Life, click here.
● If you enjoyed this post, be sure to sign up for the Ann’s Entitled Life weekly newsletter, and never miss another article!
Rhonda Albom says
Not too good for my diet, but they do look and sound mouth-watering great.
Jay @CraftySpices says
Looks so yummy, OMG… Can I have some ?? Please….
Alissa Apel says
Goodness they sound good!
Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) says
Its looks so LUSH! I hunger for some =)
Feed Me Dearly says
Yum, looks delicious!
Parent Club says
Tamona Valentine says
My dad is getting these for his birthday WOOOHOO! He is going to go nuts (pun intended)!
Emily @ Simple Life Of A Fire Wife says
Wow, I think I will have to try these for my husband’s birthday. He loves pecan pie! Thanks so much for sharing at Inspire Me Mondays!
These look so yummy!
Sinea Pies says
Oh I love pecan pie. This looks soooo good. Pinned it and sharing, too.
CJ Huang says
I love pecan pie! I bet these would be so wonderful, and much more portable too. 🙂 I hope you can stop on by and share this or any other recipe with us on Five Friday Finds!
AnnMarie Irace says
I love anything pecan! These look great. Thanks for the recipe!
My mom has a recipe for pecan tarts that sounds similar, and she can barely keep our hands off of them when she makes them. I need to try your bars recipe! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday party.